Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel World population is crashing

This is jew propaganda.

Capitalism requires an ever increasing population, otherwise you get a permenant decline/recession/depression. And that's bad for jews. Really bad. Jews love money. Jews cannot handle a declining population cause it's harser to make money off of less people.

The world is not running out of people. It's overpopulated by like 6 billion people. I wouldn't get worried until the world population is under like 100 million.

This is jew propaganda.

Capitalism requires an ever increasing population, otherwise you get a permenant decline/recession/depression. And that's bad for jews. Really bad. Jews love money. Jews cannot handle a declining population cause it's harser to make money off of less people.

The world is not running out of people. It's overpopulated by like 6 billion people. I wouldn't get worried until the world population is under like 100 million.
1 to 2 billion people is optimal.

Last edited:
When I was looking at the fertility rates of countries, its mainly only African countries which are high now. And some outlier Muslim countries are at like 3.5-4 kids per woman. And some Latin American countries are at 2.5-3 kids per woman.

Besides that everyone else is below or near replacement levels.

We may peak in this cycle at under 10 billion, maybe even under 9 billion.

We do have to get to a sustainable level. Just like the population can rise very fast, it can come down fast as well. For example if you think about 1.4 children per woman and replacement at 2.1 children per woman, that next generation would then be 2/3rds as much.

Then continued for another generation it would be 2/3 * 2/3 = 44% the size of the original generation. Carried on another 2 generations it would be then = 20% the original generation.

I estimate a generation at 25 years for simplicity. So that whole process would take ~100 years if the original generation we consider is currently of reproductive age. Of course then it would be delayed because of the age structure of the population, but it makes it easy to see how fast the decline can be.

Going down to 1-2 billion people is something that could happen in 200-250 years.

I just don't believe humanity gets so lucky. It's false hope so people think.... Ah the overpopulation has sorted itself out so I can keep turning the wheel of pain and hope for a while longer.

Yeah there just isnt enough free government $$$ to support all the kids these poor single mother roasties are having with chad and tyrone, especially in 2nd and 3rd world countries