Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious World of advice to youngcels from me, an oldcel: get all your dramatic & hardcore looksmaxxing surgeries done by the time within your early 20s.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
If you don't get all of the things you need to get to ascend within your 20s, it becomes really hard in your 30s because of all the mental trauma and failure that you accumulate throughout your 20s. As an incel, mental health irreversibly degrades with age so its important to act decisively and take all of your risks in your early 20s while you're still mentally and physically "fresh". Also, you get branded in your 30s as a failure if you don't ascend. In your 20s, you can still bullshit around and bide your time, but in your 30s, there's no escaping being judged.

How old are you man? I am 19 thanks for the advice

Just ask parents for $40k theory

Never began for poorcels

Just ask parents for $40k theory
Yes absolutely! You need to convince your parents to get onboard with your ascension and support you as quickly as possible.

Yes absolutely! You need to convince your parents to get onboard with your ascension and support you as quickly as possible.
Shitnik parents shit out subhumans like us then gets shocked when we complain about getting brutally mogged by whites

Shitnik parents shit out subhumans like us then gets shocked when we complain about getting brutally mogged by whites
We need to torture our parents for subjecting us to this punishment.

Do you think it's worth a try at 25? I'm planning to go to Asia to give it one last try before I give up.

@Rapist @Chudpreet let's all get blepharoplasty to fix our shitty eye areas :feelsrope: This is the first thing I am going to do after getting a job

@Copexodius Maximus Aren't you a rich kike? Can't you try ascending with surgery maxxing?

@Rapist @Chudpreet let's all get blepharoplasty to fix our shitty eye areas :feelsrope: This is the first thing I am going to do after getting a job
Good luck moneymaxxing in curryland jfl

So it really is over?

So since I’m almost 38 does that mean it’s ovER? :feelsmage:

We need to torture our parents for subjecting us to this punishment.
i torture them by LDARing
i tried and im tired of them telling me to just be confident and just try harder :soy:

I want to torture them with medieval torture devices.
my dad has always thought i was weird and crazy
most people would snap if they were in my shoes dealing with a shitty father like him
i want to send him to a psych ward by force

You should torture the sanity out of him before institutionalizing him. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
hes too narcissistic so that will never happen he'll just insult me and call me crazy as usual
boomer parents are incapable of reasoning or understanding shit

I'm in my 30s but I still hope to do some surgeries. Not that it will change much.

Wrong! Jaw surgery can fix asymmetry.
That’s if it’s for your jaw. But if your eyes are asymmetrical, it’s game over.

Orbital box osteotomy.
One of the most dangerous surgeries you can do. People who get leg lengthening surgeries are to normies what box osteotomy is to LL people.

and skincare. skincare in your youth can make you a mogger paired with light looksmaxxing and surgery

Would you advise spunking your money on traveling with friends to youngcels too?

Would you advise spunking your money on traveling with friends to youngcels too?
NO! Travel later. Develop yourself first and foremost, and get up to an acceptable level as quickly as possible while you still have time and mental fortitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back