Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel World leaders from all races & political alignments will fight endless wars of conquest & imperialism, but won't collectively invest in gene editing!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
All of our political, cultural, social differences as well as differences in achievement can be pinpointed down to genetics. If we can invest in gene editing and artificial wombs to solve our inequalities, there would be far far less inequality, jealously, terrorism, desire for conquest/rebellion. Stability and peace would be achieved through a Bio-Leninist approach towards ironing out and eliminating differences in outlook, behavior, ability, and performance. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN ENDLESS NONSENSE WARS! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ALL OF US DESERVE TO BE ARYAN AND HAVE WONDERFUL ANGELIC FAMILIES LIKE THIS:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxyFTGRKRMJ/

Brutal no reply pill. :feelsrope:

I've been thinking about this since 2021, holy shit I'm glad you were able to resonate with my view of what humanity's future should look like. Whites need to populate other planets and rid themselves of any defects, in a way the elite rulers, nobles, and scientists are deities and were worshipped as such in the past in the form of mythos. It's not even about buzzwords like racism it's simply a means to a new beginning, whites are the perfect genetic stock for eugenics (or advancement), fuark imagine gene edited 150 iq whites roaming the land forming one tribe, they could genuinely germinate the whole galaxy, I believe the next step in evolution is entirely contrived by humanity itself but yet people give money to support literal retards and nigs. I've been idly pondering about this for a while as you can see...

Once you've created just a few million of these perfect specimen, I believe they'll do the rest provided they have the right traits embedded from conception and don't act out in rebellion. They could then wipe out as many racial enemies as they would need to, starting with juice. Their education will be rigorous but tailored to the mission at hand; roles will be handed out in a technocratic fashion and an aptitude test will be given. Further experimentation will see to the extent of how the average iq among these 'replicants' can be raised without making them worse off from the previous "generation". Apparently higher iq has debilitating affects but I believe they'll be eliminated by technological advancement. There are also many approaches one can take to approach eugenics, we need to improve the social organism asap.

Last edited:
Society needs a subhuman slave class to subsist.

Society needs a subhuman slave class to subsist.
Your statement does not hold true with technological advancements, the rate of scientific progress will be unparalleled with a society with an average iq at about >125. People in the past - even with meager jobs - had far higher iqs (I have no idea if he mentions it within this vid or not)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJMmPLHmiu0

but breaking a society into castes of laborers and masters leads to imperfect unification so I'm inclined to be unfavorable of it for the advancement of a perfect social organism.

We don't live in a society consisting with a population with an average IQ of above 125.
Well, yeah, I want the construction of one that has that average, it's not impossible at all.
And there will always be a need for drudgery. Society has always rested on the system of higher and lower statuses, this is called a hierarchy.
As I explained beforehand, the typical hierarchical society is blurred with the advancement of technology. Standards for academia will have risen and so the lower iq lower strata will still have to resort to drudgery but not crime. With the funds saved from such an efficient and intelligent society this futuristic natsoc state will provide comfortable shelter, clothing, and entertainment for the lowest of classes preventing revolt. The highest iq portions of society won't exercise narcissistic tendencies as it will be bred out if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back