Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal World is extremely unfair to men

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
So fucking unfair just so fucked up

Truly a cancer to live in this era of feminism.

saw foid my age speaking to 2 old fags at gym. Probably cuz they money and status mog me.

I’m rotting alone a person of her age but they refuse to ever give a guy like me a chance.

Every effort I put into life looking nice buying clothes, styling my hair etc all to waste all unrecognised.

cock slap her

Every effort I put into life looking nice buying clothes, styling my hair etc all to waste all ununrecognised.
None of that shit matters foids don't care about that shit, chad could wear a plain t shirt and still pull all the foids. Fashion doesn't matter. You only need to have the looks.

None of that shit matters foids don't care about that shit, chad could wear a plain t shirt and still pull all the foids. Fashion doesn't matter.
I know. I’ve not bought new clothes in months. I wear the same shit. But in the past I used to and it’s just all to waste

try taking a shower and cleaning your room

So fucking unfair just so fucked up

Truly a cancer to live in this era of feminism.

saw foid my age speaking to 2 old fags at gym. Probably cuz they money and status mog me.

I’m rotting alone a person of her age but they refuse to ever give a guy like me a chance.

Every effort I put into life looking nice buying clothes, styling my hair etc all to waste all unrecognised.
I used to see shit like this when I left the house all the time. Maybe it’s a blessing I’m not allowed to get a job