Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel World Cup starts soon... ready for the suifuel brothers?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date

Do you enjoy World Cup?

• YES (fakecel answer)

• NO (truecel answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
You are a FAKECEL if you enjoy the world cup tbh tbh!!! All these rich chads playing football and the staycies only enjoy it because they want to suck them and they only care about if one player looks good or not... and then public viewing where you can see the biggest slut and if your nation wins they let chads fuck their vaginas just because they are so happy... I HATE SPORT EVENTS this mogs me

I Couldn't Give Two Fucks About The World Cup

Your posts read like bad parodies, Jesus Christ.

Your posts read like bad parodies, Jesus Christ.

do you mean because my english sucks? yes sorry but im not from an english speaking country and i only had english when i was in school

USA didn't quality, not gonna watch.

Biased poll. Watching soccer with family is a good cope.

Also if you apply OP's logic, you won't enjoy anything anymore.

Do you enjoy music? Many musicians are slayers, especially rockstars.

Do you enjoy technology? All people who created important hardware and software stuff are successful rich men who can betabuxx attractive women.

Etc.

Lmao at soccer. One of the most boring sports in the planet. 80 mins of play score is 2-1.

USA didn't quality, not gonna watch.
USA lost to fucking Panama, how's that possible.

Panama isn't even a real country, it's a part of Colombia that was separated for conveniences when the US itself wanted to build the canal there.

low IQ
world cup is fun af if you legit like a team, I see Chads and Stacys everyday at uni anyway + have you ever watched a Football game? Most of the time you only see the field from a bird's eye perspective

Biased poll. Watching soccer with family is a good cope.
this

I only enjoy watching it with my dad and only when my country is playing. Otherwise I don't care whatsoever. I'm not a fan of a club or clubs.

I just like the 4chan mega threads on /sp/ talking shit to other people especially when it's your country vs another.
ahhhh man the meme's are literally.

bp8M8w7.jpg

I only enjoy watching it with my dad and only when my country is playing. Otherwise I don't care whatsoever. I'm not a fan of a club or clubs.
I also don't enjoy regular clubs. All good ones are basically foreign legions, what's the point?

Country versus country is basically people x people or race x race, there's a point.

wish usa or maybe an asian country would win so all the hardcore euros and latino people would rage.
USA lost to fucking Panama, how's that possible.

Panama isn't even a real country, it's a part of Colombia that was separated for conveniences when the US itself wanted to build the canal there.
lol most americans really dont give a shit about soccer.

Country versus country is basically people x people or race x race, there's a point.
Especially when it's against a favorite (playing against Germany, Brazil, France etc.) or your nation's enemy. Almost everyone except maybe foids like to see your team beat your nation's enemy/rival.

I also don't enjoy regular clubs. All good ones are basically foreign legions, what's the point?

Not for much longer... Look at the national and ethnic demographics of the "Swiss" team or Morocco, let alone the former imperial nations like England and France. The Gulf states are recruiting Brazilian peasant kids to build a juggernaut team in the future. Liberal sports fans sense there's something wrong with this but have to pretend it's fine bc globohomo must always win.

Not for much longer... Look at the national and ethnic demographics of the "Swiss" team or Morocco, let alone the former imperial nations like England and France. The Gulf states are recruiting Brazilian peasant kids to build a juggernaut team in the future. Liberal sports fans sense there's something wrong with this but have to pretend it's fine bc globohomo must always win.
You're right, but most teams are still fairly representative of their country's people. Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Iceland, any eastern European team, any Asian team, any African team, etc.

Some are already somewhat cucked but not entirely, like Germany, Portugal, Belgium, etc.

The only UTTERLY cucked team which cannot be considered a representative of the country anymore is the french team.

Especially when it's against a favorite (playing against Germany, Brazil, France etc.) or your nation's enemy. Almost everyone except maybe foids like to see your team beat your nation's enemy/rival.

I don't watch club leagues at all, only international games between countries, like Eurocup, Worldcup or qualifications/friendly games. So I'm not really a huge soccer fan or anything myself. When nations play against eachother there is this unbridled sense of nationalism that is often times socially unacceptable in day-to-day life. This is at least very true for Germany where nationalism is still overall looked down upon...however when the Worldcup/Eurocup comes around everyone is waving the national flag and is proud for once.

Sports are for normies and chads.

Only legitimate chad team is germany, rest of em are 5’3 manlets, its funny how germany is tallest and best looking while also being the #1 team in the world. Mogging this ethnic co worker by saying 7-1 over and over

It ain't a big deal for me, doesn't affect me.

i mean, im interested to see who wins, thats basically it

Only legitimate chad team is germany, rest of em are 5’3 manlets, its funny how germany is tallest and best looking while also being the #1 team in the world. Mogging this ethnic co worker by saying 7-1 over and over

Germany good looking? Bro im also from Germany but our Players are far away from being the hottest players...

World Cup is the only sports related thing I bother watching.

If argentina doesnt win im gonna suicide

JFL @ incel sports fans

"I hate how society worships chad, that culture is the reason why I can't get laid, let me now go root for "my team" and participate in chad worship"

My God the irony is astounding.

JFL @ incel sports fans

"I hate how society worships chad, that culture is the reason why I can't get laid, let me now go root for "my team" and participate in chad worship"

My God the irony is astounding.

This. Thats what I always say. Sports is liters Chad worship.

Someone make a world cup mega thread

JFL if you don't like watching sports.

Someone make a world cup mega thread

JFL if you don't like watching Chads show off their superior genetics.

FTFY, do you see how retarded it is now for you to call yourself incel and watch sports. Think of how idiotic and masochisitc it is, from your academic years you watched chad win at life, you go out into the world to work or buy something to eat and you see chad winning at life out with his GF/Wife, and as your form of entertainment you now choose to watch Chad show off and win both figuratively and literally JFL how mentally cucked are you that you still subscribe to normie pastimes as though you're trying to "fit in".

Seriously what kind of normie shit is this:
Watching soccer with family is a good cope.

Cope indeed, just seems like you're pretending as if you are a normal person and a "part of your family" when an actual incel would be the "black sheep" of the family, so guys like you are either fakecels kidding yourself you are incel or you are really that deluded that you've accepted a normie chad worship passtime as your form of entertainment, and you "enjoy" it with your family to make it even more normie like JFL.

In sports only one side wins, chad, even if their team loses they get paid hundreds of thousands to millions and still go back home to fuck the beautiful women in their lives. Supporting sports is literally supporting chad worship.

I hope the next ER takes place there, a guy just runs out onto the field pretending to "streak" on the field and when the players rush to tackle and surround him BOOM, praise be unto Allah :lul:, a bunch of chads go up in flames on LIVE TV.

That ER would be legendERy.

Last edited:
This guy really really hates football :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: