Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World baseball classic vs fifa world cup

• Thread starter Baseballenjoyer
  • Start date

World baseball classic vs fifa world cup

• Total voters
B

Baseballenjoyer

Greycel
Which is better the World baseball classic or the fifa world cup

World sportsball championship

As a eurocel Im not too familliar with baseball but it looks interesting, much better than American football.

don't watch any of them but i think tennis is interesting

I don't watch baseball

I went to see a live baseball game once, left after about 30 mins. Is boring as shit, and most the people there seemed to just be eating, and not that interested in the sport. This is when I went on vacation to Canada several years ago.

I went to see a live baseball game once, left after about 30 mins. Is boring as shit, and most the people there seemed to just be eating, and not that interested in the sport. This is when I went on vacation to Canada several years ago.
the mlb added the pitch clock to speed up games and bigger bases.

Tough choice. Football's atmosphere/crowd tends to be more exciting, and it's popular worldwide, but FIFA (and don't even get me started on UEFA) are corrupt as fuck.

Baseball is fun to watch (if you're interested in it), but it's only popular in the US, Latin America and East Asia. It may not attract a crazy atmosphere like football (JFL @ some of the less successful MLB teams with basically empty stands) but at least it's less rigged than football.

Baseball has very little international appeal. Seeing non-Americans play baseball seems like a waste, like watching foids play soccer.