Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Workplace

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I hate how people act to some degree nice to you at work. Like it kills my blackpill senses and my previous experiences in life. I know it is all fake.

Also what I hate is at work and generally in society you HAVE TO fake your true thoughts etc. to get somewhere. That means you always have to lie or mostly, you have to be neutral (if you are aggressive to others constantly, others won't give you what you need).

That's why I hate it especially when now as a courier I had to deliver lots of packages to clerks and clerks are mostly women in nowadays world. Seeing this bitches in fancy clothes some of them even 8/10 in a fucking bureau makes my blood boil. They just chitchat, do some paper work, gossip, fuck their husband who earns good money or some guy on the side and life goes on. Of course they got, the bitches they work with, their back.

Today there were some whore in office and they were joking and smiling to my coworker in a flirty way (for a joke - not humiliating joke, just for fun) and they behave like fuckin animals.

I have baby face. I am like Baby Face Nelson (check on wikipedia). I am taller than him of course and larger but I got baby face and also can get angry at people, and I hate faking being nice or not to look at people with a death stare. I would love people to be scared of me everywhere I go, I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A POSITION STALIN WAS

Last edited:
you HAVE TO fake your true thoughts etc
Yeah, it is frustrating especially as incel, you constantly fake yourself, this includes when when you see/hear bunch of normies talking about relationships, it was awful.

Socializing at work or any other activity in a normgroid world looks like selling your soul.

Make a CHOice and deal with those normshits foids and scum in your workplace (in Minecraft)

People are nice when they want sth from you

I feel you bro I’m also a wageslave

I hate when they tease you and even make fun of you only to return being nice so that you can’t hate them back visibly without getting everyone else at work take their side and hate you