Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working your ass off just to stew in isolation

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
I'm at a point where I almost cannot justify doing anything anymore. No matter how hard you study, how hard you work, how much you obey laws and follow the community's rules... the best that happens is you can afford a small box to live in and a mobile box to get you to another box where you work-work-work for 10-16 hours a day just so you can go back to your small box to sleep to get up and do it all over again until you're so old and diseased you fall apart. There's no comfort anywhere. No companionship. And as others post here, if you're ugly enough, you can't even look forward to friendship--just shooting the breeze with others. But you're supposed to be grateful. For fking what? Not being dead yet? God. It's not even like the hell of isolation is guaranteed to end in 30, 40, 50 years and we're rewarded for having experienced it with great friendships and companionship. At the end of all this hell is nothingness. JFL.

relateable im thinking this every time i go to work, whats even the point to earn money i dont care about? some sort of social obligation?

its all just so pointless

Yes, bro. Truly depressing.

There’s little justification for life as an incel

There is no choice but to rebel..I'm quitting my job this very month. Idk what ill do but hey...anything is better than this nonsense

I always say if I had some sort of social life my life would be better

wagecucks call being an productive member of society ala working for someone else , thier purpose

while rich kid got everything handed to him , or someone was pushed into celebrity status and lives in pure lavish

people are retarded i swear , i rather die then be part of the ratrace no one can escape except people would refuse to play

but we all know that aint happen , because muh indoctrination duh

while rich kid got everything handed to him , or someone was pushed to celebrity status and lives in pure lavish

thinking money can let you ascend. All it lets me do is buy more expensive copes.
but yeah wagies are not very smart and should rise up or rope.

There's no comfort anywhere. No companionship. And as others post here, if you're ugly enough, you can't even look forward to friendship--just shooting the breeze with others. But you're supposed to be grateful. For fking what? Not being dead yet? God. It's not even like the hell of isolation is guaranteed to end in 30, 40, 50 years and we're rewarded for having experienced it with great friendships and companionship. At the end of all this hell is nothingness. JFL.
This place is called
Purgatory

Glad I'm not npc so I don't waste my life wagecucking.

I have figured out a strategy. Welfare money + a job that's only one day a week (doesn't reduce welfare).

That allows me enough money to afford a car, rent, food, copes and have a bit left over. On top of that I have 20k euros saved up.

Rubhands

Last edited:
i rather die then be part of the ratrace no one can escape except people would refuse to play
thinking money can let you ascend. All it lets me do is buy more expensive copes.
I have figured out a strategy. Welfare money + a job that's only one day a week (doesn't reduce welfare).

That allows me enough money to afford a car, rent, food, copes and have a bit left over. On top of that I have 20k euros saved up.

You're lucky. I don't think this is possible in the US unless, and I'm not trying to be a douche, you're a single parent woman. There are no services for men in the US unless you're so obviously physically or intellectually disabled it's clear you can't work. Even then, the services are spare--not enough to live on. And our state governments have actually been passing laws that make it a CRIME to use natural resources like rainwater and wind--WIND--because, the state govs say, these BELONG TO THE STATE. JFL. You can't even use the wind because it belongs to the government.

Last edited: