Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working with women

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
About 1/2 of my company is composed of women. For those who never had to go through this, this is how it is:

• Women only respect those superior to them, like their boss. You are nothing to them until you get in a higher position (aka can fire her)
  • Women will treat men in the same position as them like shit, men "below" them as absolute shit. Strangers get a better treatment than you, as a co-worker, you are below people she doesn't even know
  • You can STILL get them punished for VERY serious behavior. I managed to have a spoiled bitch at my work in a bad situation because of her acting like a little shit (trust me its the kind of thing that would get men fired, but she got a pass, obviously, still better than nothing)
  • Unfortunately, you will sometimes listen to them talk even if you don't want to. They talk mostly about relationships, about really dumb shit on TV like reality shows
  • They unironically think drinking alcohol is a cool fancy trait and will be proud of it
  • They don't do SHIT at work, the men do like 80% of the work and women slack around, there is a bitch at work that basically just sit in her chair and do nothing all day (her salary is higher than mine btw)
  • I almost got fired because the bitch manager at work disrespected me and I was visibly angry, never relax around these bitches, they will provoke you and then use your reaction against you
The fact the owner of the company is a total simp does not help either, he is a cringy ass soyboy faggot who does some disgusting simp shit. No wonder the company is run by a bitch. But its easy work and I can focus on other things, there is actually many advantages to work where I am working right now, so even though all this bullshit piss me off, I know it could be much worse, so I will stick around and try to not go ER on these whores.

TL;DR women don't work and are privileged little cunts

About 1/2 of my company is composed of women. For those who never had to go through this, this is how it is:

• Women only respect those superior to them, like their boss. You are nothing to them until you get in a higher position (aka can fire her)
  • Women will treat men in the same position as them like shit, men "below" them as absolute shit. Strangers get a better treatment than you, as a co-worker, you are below people she doesn't even know
  • You can STILL get them punished for VERY serious behavior. I managed to have a spoiled bitch at my work in a bad situation because of her acting like a little shit (trust me its the kind of thing that would get men fired, but she got a pass, obviously, still better than nothing)
  • Unfortunately, you will sometimes listen to them talk even if you don't want to. They talk mostly about relationships, about really dumb shit on TV like reality shows
  • They unironically think drinking alcohol is a cool fancy trait and will be proud of it
  • They don't do SHIT at work, the men do like 80% of the work and women slack around, there is a bitch at work that basically just sit in her chair and do nothing all day (her salary is higher than mine btw)
  • I almost got fired because the bitch manager at work disrespected me and I was visibly angry, never relax around these bitches, they will provoke you and then use your reaction against you
The fact the owner of the company is a total simp does not help either, he is a cringy ass soyboy faggot who does some disgusting simp shit. No wonder the company is run by a bitch. But its easy work and I can focus on other things, there is actually many advantages to work where I am working right now, so even though all this bullshit piss me off, I know it could be much worse, so I will stick around and try to not go ER on these whores.

TL;DR women don't work and are privileged little cunts
tldr: schizo thread no one cares about

you couldnt even type the right date :lul::lul::lul:
I didn't type anything, dumbass inbred twittard. I just copied it. Is it your first day using a computer? Stupid ass monkey.

Well observed! Helpful for universitycucks like me lol. Really hate how toilets have the audacity to say that men have an upper hand in the job market when job interviewers are foid worshipping simps :feelsree::feelsree:. Also, :lul: @ women who whore themselves for promotions, benefits etc. :feelskek::feelskek:

Well observed! Helpful for universitycucks like me lol. Really hate how toilets have the audacity to say that men have an upper hand in the job market when job interviewers are foid worshipping simps :feelsree::feelsree:. Also, :lul: @ women who whore themselves for promotions, benefits etc. :feelskek::feelskek:
They don't even whore themselves. The simp boss will just treat them better and give them promotions they don't deserve for being women, that's it. It's even more severe when they are above average in looks.

Thank god I only work with men now. At my old job most of the office were foids, although much older ones, and it sucked (not literally, or I wouldn't be here).

Thank god I only work with men now. At my old job most of the office were foids, although much older ones, and it sucked (not literally, or I wouldn't be here).
Do you work with construction/engineering?

glad I've never had to wagie :feelshmm:

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Foids are privileged as fuck.

Here's an unconfirmed story I've heard. Keep in mind it could be false.

A foid was interviewed for a big software company she was rejected due to incompetency. Few days after that event interviewing team got debrief about glass ceiling and shit from HR department.

I'm not talking about software companies trying to have 50/50 representation. Have you seen CS department at any university, how many foids are there? And with this they want to get 50/50. Now think how does this affect chances of foid being hired.

I work with a lot of them, unless you're gl they will try to avoid you and they don't even want to talk to you

yeah, I worked with women. They are really Machiavellian. They smile up and punch down. They also lack team skills, and never hesitate to throw you under the bus.