Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Working with women as a repulsive man is like...

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
....putting a wolf/tiger/bear in a cage fulll of deers or cows.

Women are unable to suppress their instincts and not be creeped out by you. They just cannot hide their primitive fear of being raped/touched by a man with shit genes and walk around like scared rabbits when you are in their proximity.

This behaviour also start occuring since i stopped wearing a mask. (Got a job during the "pandemic" so everyone knows me with mask.) Since last week i stopped wearing one and foids immediatly started to react.

Last edited:
Some foid coworker told me i should go away because she wanted to take a picture with anoher foid, meanwhile if i was chad she would've asked for me to be in the photo, even if she did not she wouldn't say that i should get the fk away....

Some foid coworker told me i should go away because she wanted to take a picture with anoher foid, meanwhile if i was chad she would've asked for me to be in the photo, even if she did not she wouldn't say that i should get the fk away....
Brutal

Extremely brutal :feelsrope: