Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working with females sucks

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
They are very annoying, always talking about things other than work. I’m thankful I can close my door but still they are annoying. I don’t share anything about my life at work. At least I’m not distracted by their looks since they are all hella old. There is one young qt but she’s just a typical Chad chasing whore. Lives life completely on easy mode. So glad we have different jobs so there is very little overlap.

Headbutt them in minecraft

They are lazy , cunning , cruel bitches in the workplace and the LGBT , feminist HR protects them and gives them the sense of entitlement

#nopussynolabor

All they mainly do is talk about Chad and things related with him like their clothes and shallow "interests" like Chadwashed music artists and TV shows; no point in even considering them in your mind, they might as well be aliens from a different planet who look down upon you either way for your horrible facesonality and heightfidence. :feelsjuice:

I hate working with foids too. A lot of times foids don't want to work with a short man. A lot of my female co-workers have done conniving things to me to try to get me fired so they don't have to work with a 5'1" guy.

Part of the reason I got into OTR trucking is so I don't have to have female co-workers. The only interaction I want to have with women is to have them suck my dick.

Part of the reason I got into OTR trucking is so I don't have to have female co-workers. The only interaction I want to have with women is to have them suck my dick.
Based.

They only ask me personal questions and gossip.