Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working with chad and normie

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
there’s 2 people i gotta work with and one of them is ur typical normie jock who likes basketball and talks about how he approaches foids all day and etc. I can’t fit in with people like this it’s all neurotypical talk and the guy asked me if i ever had a girlfriend and had sex with a foid before and i just lied and said yes and then he asked if i spoke to any girls and i told him i didn’t at the moment due to college.

He also invited me to hang out to play basketball but i said nah i don’t really do sports. I also lied about the games i played i just told them i play halo and some other grown up games although they said they play minecraft.

I also said i peaked in elementary and they said im not peaking currently although they’re nice. the other guy is some chad who said he never had a girlfriend before but the other guy said he was lying. I hope i don’t gotta work with them again although they’re nice

At least they are nice to you

You live with these idiots, the most disgusting and idiotic thing.

there’s 2 people i gotta work with and one of them is ur typical normie jock who likes basketball and talks about how he approaches foids all day and etc. I can’t fit in with people like this it’s all neurotypical talk and the guy asked me if i ever had a girlfriend and had sex with a foid before and i just lied and said yes and then he asked if i spoke to any girls and i told him i didn’t at the moment due to college.

He also invited me to hang out to play basketball but i said nah i don’t really do sports. I also lied about the games i played i just told them i play halo and some other grown up games although they said they play minecraft.

I also said i peaked in elementary and they said im not peaking currently although they’re nice. the other guy is some chad who said he never had a girlfriend before but the other guy said he was lying. I hope i don’t gotta work with them again although they’re nice
also they just talk about smoking and vaping all the time

The fact that this normgroid has asked you whether you've ever had a girlfriend and sex before is a HUGE RED FLAG. The fag already knew that you were an incel and just wanted to mock you. He wouldn't bother asking you such questions if you were a neurotypical normie like him

Whyare they lying to you like a retard fuck that

The fact that this normgroid has asked you whether you've ever had a girlfriend and sex before is a HUGE RED FLAG. The fag already knew that you were an incel and just wanted to mock you. He wouldn't bother asking you such questions if you were a neurotypical normie like him
yeah i know he was trying to probably see what i was gonna say. It’s such a weird question to even ask your coworker. Who tf is so comfortable to ask if you had sex with a girl like bro what. And he nonstops talks about approaching girls and saying how he wouldn’t cheat on his girl and how some girls reject him and he doesn’t care. the guy has the mentality of a high schooler.His voice sounds like he is going through puberty and he is short
Whyare they lying to you like a retard fuck that
Lying about what. if ur talking about the normie yeah he probably was lying about getting girls since he isn’t chad

Last edited:
I wish I had coworkers that invited me out to do stuff

I wish I had coworkers that invited me out to do stuff
I don’t. Why would you want to hang out with asshole jocks only for them to have more ways to pick on you. This was the only time in my life i was invited and i just said i ain’t doing it. I don’t trust the normie and i don’t do well when it comes to sports. Don’t be fooled just cuz someone invited you doesn’t mean anything. He probably wants to bully the fuck out of me outside of job hours