Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working sucks for ugly guys

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I don't know how some of you could say neeting is bad. I mean In this day and age of feminine power, going to work everyday as an ugly guy fucking sucks. Always being made fun of by coworkers, especially the bitches. I'd much rather be in the safety and comfort of my room where I'm at peace knowing I don't have to listen to other people talk about about me. Absolutely everything about having a job is ass.. Forcing yourself up, the commute to and from, the seemingly never ending hours there... It's a fucking nightmare and honestly makes everything society has to offer not even worth it imo. What good are copes of you have to go through hell just to enjoy them? People who say otherwise I believe have Stockholm syndrome and are now just use to the abuse that their companies dish out. There's also the added joy of contributing to a society that hates you, what sense does that make? I just wish I was rich enough to never work again and still have my small comforts...

It does and I passing exactly what you said, almost everyday they make fun of me for being ugly, but I need the money, I might be able to do plastic surgery with it

Most people who wageslave at least have families which give them a purpose for working.

Wageslaving as an incel is hell because there's no reason to be working other than to keep your own subhuman body alive.

Dude it's literally torture

Imagine being a slave for a government who worships foids

relateable i hate wageslaving but it still beats having no money.

I am a cashier, and foids will not even make eye contact with me. they look nervously around and can tell they are so ready to bolt as soon as the transaction goes through. If there is another cashier on, a foid will take one peak at me while walking up to the counters and immediately go to the other cashier. big stores will not hire me as a cashier, only this one small shitty one. big ones like food chains will not hire me to do anything. they like me on the resume but when I get into the interview with the foid she instantly looks disappointed after seeing my face.

another thing is seeing stacys come in with chad, touching each other, knowing that that life is something I can only dream about. honestly fuck normies to hell fucking scum

Neet is the future

Working truly sucks dick. The economy sure is hell ain't makin it much better either.

I am a cashier, and foids will not even make eye contact with me. they look nervously around and can tell they are so ready to bolt as soon as the transaction goes through. If there is another cashier on, a foid will take one peak at me while walking up to the counters and immediately go to the other cashier. big stores will not hire me as a cashier, only this one small shitty one. big ones like food chains will not hire me to do anything. they like me on the resume but when I get into the interview with the foid she instantly looks disappointed after seeing my face.

another thing is seeing stacys come in with chad, touching each other, knowing that that life is something I can only dream about. honestly fuck normies to hell fucking scum
Holy fuck. Its over

The only reasons I work are: 1.) To be able to afford sexdolls, 2.) To be able to afford vacations and road trips so that I can escape this unbearable place every once in a while, and 3.) To save up enough money to check out of society in 5-10 years max.

Do you hand the foids their change, and do they recoil when your hand touches theirs?

When a foid cashier hands me my change, she just airdrops it from several inches above my hand, without actually touching it.
I feel like I'm living in fucking Saudi Arabia under Sharia Law, man. Hard to believe I'm in the United States, with the way white "liberated" women here act.

Last edited:
It does and I passing exactly what you said, almost everyday they make fun of me for being ugly, but I need the money, I might be able to do plastic surgery with it
say them to fuck off bro

Working sucks but I want to at least make my mom proud. When she's gone I don't know.

Working will always suck, especially if you have a job you don't like which is the case for 95% of people but a job isn't something you do for fun, it's what you do to survive and unless you can find an alternative you're stuck with it.

Working will always suck, especially if you have a job you don't like which is the case for 95% of people but a job isn't something you do for fun, it's what you do to survive and unless you can find an alternative you're stuck with it.
Yeah, life is a fucking meat grinder

Key for incels is to try and find jobs they love or work for themselves. Wageslaving is a complete and utter waste of time.

But if you are into cars for example, learn how to properly clean them (polishing the paint down to remove swirl marks), learn to apply those fancy car coatings. Let wealthier people pay you to clean and gloss their car, then take cash in hand so you don't pay taxes.

If you are good with computers, fix peoples problems on the side, again cash in hand. Normies are stupid as fuck and you can make money doing 5 minute call out jobs.

Sadly most incels end up dead inside very quickly with no motivation or passion, meaning wageslaving or NEETing is the only option.

Absolutely everything about having a job is ass
I can think of 3 good things about having a job - money, feeling of accomplishment when you're performing well, the joy when you leave premises.
I'd say that NEETdom is the most moral choice for incels to make, since contributing to society that kicks you in the balls and redistributes your money to whores is inherently cucked. Currently I don't have a way of becoming a NEET without dreading homelessness though, I'm hoping that I'll be able to become a richNEET one day.

working is the worst fucking thing and sole reason I want to blow my fucking head off. It is inescapable.

Do you hand the foids their change, and do they recoil when your hand touches theirs?

I purposely will do that air drop thing to foids. I will quickly dump the change from a exaggerated distance away from their hand so that they cant mistake my distaste for their existence. just like how they distain mine. foids need to be punished with incel cock for being cunts.

I purposely will do that air drop thing to foids. I will quickly dump the change from a exaggerated distance away from their hand so that they cant mistake my distaste for their existence. just like how they distain mine. foids need to be punished with incel cock for being cunts.
Perfect. You're doing the right thing. Guys need to be every bit as hostile and disdainful towards women as they are to us. We need to make it clear to them that they're not the special snowflakes they fancy themselves.

There's nothing to work for. Nothing to live for

Yep, it's brutual