Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Working retail is a bit hellish

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
When working retail and you see the customers you realize damn I’m this short. Idk why but im around 5’8 in the morning( probably close to 5’7 at night) and a lot of women are taller than me, majority of men are easily taller than me. What makes this worse is that a lot of young girls are taller than me. Any shorter people relate to this? Idk how to cope with this at work. Obviously I have to pull up a positive facade but it’s annoying constantly getting mogged.

Idk why but im around 5’8 in the morning( probably close to 5’7 at night)
your height naturally changes during the day. i'm 5'9 in the morning and 5'8 at night. So I tell foids I'm 5'10 and incels that I'm 5'8

Why does your height change at night?

Why does your height change at night?
Cartilage in knees and spine compresses as the day goes on. When you sleep they decompress so you reach your full height once you wake up in the morning

Im a teacher, and half of my female students, and almost every male student i teach are taller than me. Im also the shortest male teacher in the whole HS. I absolutely hate it, everyone respects you way less when youre this short. And its a fucking joke for the students when a short ugly dude is trying to get them to sit or shut the fuck up. Very tall students literally look at me like im a piece of garbage.

Im a teacher, and half of my female students, and almost every male student i teach are taller than me. Im also the shortest male teacher in the whole HS. I absolutely hate it, everyone respects you way less when youre this short. And its a fucking joke for the students when a short ugly dude is trying to get them to sit or shut the fuck up. Very tall students literally look at me like im a piece of garbage.
Brutal, what are you teaching?

A bit hellish? No, it's a full scale hell, when you're short, weak and ugly. Angry customers will immediately go after your looks to insult you. Being an ogrecel is of course easier. No one would dare to insult a big guy.

Working retail is absolute torture...esp if you're not an extrovert..same dumb music some dumb merch for sale hour after hour....

no one respect you for working there anyway

and of course happy couples and foids everywhere :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You getting mad seems more like a joke than anything tbh, it's a really shitty situation. The best you can do is try to be the cool teacher and have a good dynamic, then you can ask politely that they stop their BS

uni level?

Nope. I teach 16-18 year old kids. The ones that want to go to college must pass 2 years of philosophy in my country (among other things). I also teach other optional subjects like psychology and Human Rights (yep, theres a Human Rights subject in Spain) but im not an expert on those.

You getting mad seems more like a joke than anything tbh, it's a really shitty situation. The best you can do is try to be the cool teacher and have a good dynamic, then you can ask politely that they stop their BS

I dont really get mad, its just annoying. Im a cool teacher, my subjects are easy to pass and i treat incel students better than the rest. Its just the Chad students... they annoy me a lot.

Nope. I teach 16-18 year old kids. The ones that want to go to college must pass 2 years of philosophy in my country (among other things). I also teach other optional subjects like psychology and Human Rights (yep, theres a Human Rights subject in Spain) but im not an expert on those.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Younger generations are insanely tall wtf is going on

I dont really get mad, its just annoying. Im a cool teacher, my subjects are easy to pass and i treat incel students better than the rest. Its just the Chad students... they annoy me a lot.
Yeah, jocks are a pain in the ass as a teen and as an adult. If you studied more difficult subjects like maths or the like you could ask for favors from the female studens o.o maybe don't even need to ask

Spanish hs are garbage

Spanish hs are garbage

Could not agree more. But, as a completely useless spanish philosopher, this is the only way i can get a decent salary :feelsrope:
Alcoholism is not cheap

Could not agree more. But, as a completely useless spanish philosopher, this is the only way i can get a decent salary :feelsrope:
Alcoholism is not cheap
Fml I always liked philosophy and my hs the two teachers there were fun and based. Respected as well.
I do know how those places have changed, also primary schools, towards a pretty terrible state. Late zoomers brought up by inssuferable millenials, I can only imagine….

Last edited:
When working retail and you see the customers you realize damn I’m this short. Idk why but im around 5’8 in the morning( probably close to 5’7 at night) and a lot of women are taller than me, majority of men are easily taller than me. What makes this worse is that a lot of young girls are taller than me. Any shorter people relate to this? Idk how to cope with this at work. Obviously I have to pull up a positive facade but it’s annoying constantly getting mogged.
Are the other people in retail taller than you too?

Are the other people in retail taller than you too?
yes, however not all are. Not many guys do retail but most guys in my workplace are taller than me. The girls are shorter but 3 of the girls are taller than me.

the humiliation of having foids see you use a ladder to shelf stock the top shelves

Wear lift insoles and boots man. A blackpilled shortcel who don´t wear those should khs.

Alcoholism is not cheap
Are you drunk in class often?