Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over working out made me fuck my bedroom floor today

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Day 3 of bodyweight workout routine and I was doing pushups and collapsed on one set. Like the day before yesterday, I felt the floor on my dick, and it felt good so I started humping it. While humping I thought of girls back from uni and imagined this one girl in particular spreading apart her pale white thighs to me and me smashing her pelvis into submission with my magnificent gentleman while she wrapped her legs around me. After I was done I completed my workout with pride. I would not recommend doing this because as many said in my last thread you can utterly decimate your dick doing this. I read an alarming stat just now that said that 60% of men that report doing this report ED. It made it wish I hadn't just done that. The coom wasn't even that good.
I just fucking finished haven't even showered from getting back from work yet and it's fkin 2 hrs before bed. What the FUCK !!!

Last edited:
GtQPUD5

Low inhib ngl

its fine keep humping

I used to get off like that back when I was younger. It’s concerning to hear it causes ED :feelstrash:

I used to get off like that back when I was younger. It’s concerning to hear it causes ED :feelstrash:
I know right I did it from 5-13 but now I mainly use fleshlights

jump dry hump your bedroom floor theory

Low inhib asf tbh

just be a coomer bro

Day 3 of bodyweight workout routine and I was doing pushups and collapsed on one set. Like the day before yesterday, I felt the floor on my dick, and it felt good so I started humping it. While humping I thought of girls back from uni and imagined this one girl in particular spreading apart her pale white thighs to me and me smashing her pelvis into submission with my magnificent gentleman while she wrapped her legs around me. After I was done I completed my workout with pride. I would not recommend doing this because as many said in my last thread you can utterly decimate your dick doing this. I read an alarming stat just now that said that 60% of men that report doing this report ED. It made it wish I hadn't just done that. The coom wasn't even that good.
I just fucking finished haven't even showered from getting back from work yet and it's fkin 2 hrs before bed. What the FUCK !!!
@TheSecondComing

Thoughts?

Prone masturbation. It's not good for the penis. Allegedly. If you believe Healthy Strokes. But I've been prone boning since I was a child and I can't masturbate with my hand. So maybe they're connected.

Prone masturbation. It's not good for the penis. Allegedly. If you believe Healthy Strokes. But I've been prone boning since I was a child and I can't masturbate with my hand. So maybe they're connected.
i can coom anywhere, even on a plane so i think im good

Fuk did I just read :dafuckfeels:

I used to do this when I was 12.
Based tbh.

Just fuck floors theory