Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working on group projects with foids in Uni is hell

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
We're doing weekly group projects now at Uni and the two foids in my group are absolutely insufferable beckies who don't contribute anything but a last-ditch effort in the 11th hour. They're probably too busy fucking chads to do any work. The other two guys in my group are simps who happily pick up the slack. I can't imagine working with women in a professional setting.

I joined IE club. There are foids. Lets see their rejection against me like other foids did to me in past.

Just do nothing and pull her down with you

It's brutal to do work with foids but even worse is when you don't have a group and you have to sit alone meanwhile everyone else is talking and working

I would not want to fail the class
Tbh I would fail the class if it means a foid fails too, it's her fault after all for barely doing anything.
They started all of this, it's never our faulr

We're doing weekly group projects now at Uni and the two foids in my group are absolutely insufferable beckies who don't contribute anything but a last-ditch effort in the 11th hour. They're probably too busy fucking chads to do any work. The other two guys in my group are simps who happily pick up the slack. I can't imagine working with women in a professional setting.
I understand you brocel :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back