Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working on blackpilling my friend

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I've been trying to fill his head with the blackpill. He is short and fat and balding pretty severely, he also has a really weak jaw, really big nose, a high-pitched annoying voice, and is just all around fucked. I'll hit him so hard with the most undeniable of black pills that he has no choice but you admit I'm right. But there's always a but. "Okay maybe looks do matter but you can compensate by being funny" as if jokes make a pussy wet. I like to think he's on his way, but I think he'll always cope really hard. I don't know if it's morally right to do he always spews normie platitudes out of nowhere and he's kind of a dick so I don't really care. Funny how you can tell it's so over for so many people and they don't even know.

I've been trying to fill his head with the blackpill. He is short and fat and balding pretty severely, he also has a really weak jaw, really big nose, a high-pitched annoying voice, and is just all around fucked. I'll hit him so hard with the most undeniable of black pills that he has no choice but you admit I'm right. But there's always a but. "Okay maybe looks do matter but you can compensate by being funny" as if jokes make a pussy wet. I like to think he's on his way, but I think he'll always cope really hard. I don't know if it's morally right to do he always spews normie platitudes out of nowhere and he's kind of a dick so I don't really care. Funny how you can tell it's so over for so many people and they don't even know.
Leave him alone, if he looks like you say then the blackpill will find him. Explaining this stuff to normies is the most annoying/mentally draining thing ever. Don't do that to yourself.