Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working is worse than you think

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
In case you haveny worked yet.
Ive been working for 2 weeks and Im seriously considering killing myself soon.
Its literal slavery.

Its very cucked to work there are femoid whores on twitch making double what even high tier jobs make and also jews that hoard most of the wealth

Its literal slavery.
What are you working as?

Its very cucked to work there are femoid whores on twitch making double what even high tier jobs make and also jews that hoard most of the wealth
Some of the women on there just get their tits out and get inundated by money from horny simps.

Its literal slavery.
It would be dreadful to work some shitty office job where you are confined to your desk for the entire day.

I get to talk to women at work so it isn't that bad:feelscomfy:

Working without bullying is slavery working with bullying is a literal hell.

Personally I enjoy working.

After two more paycheques I will probably leave. This desk job is killing me

Its literal slavery.
How serious are you

My first "job" was at the bar, i was fired after few days because i was too awkward, even though I did everything that was asked of me.
My second job was as a handyman at a logistics center where fruits and vegetables were processed and sorted, carrying bags, loading boxes onto pallets, the job was a 24-hour shift + 4 hours from work to home, it was crazy hard, i barely survived two months doing it, and females that worked there they didn't do any heavy shit, they treated the fruit for rot and sorted it into boxes and got same paychechs as men (most were immigrants from central Asia)
After slaving my ass off for pennies, I decided to take a break.
My third job was delivering children's toys (delivery courier) they paid ridiculously small amount of money for each ride, so in order to earn anything I had to walk for miles after getting off the subway, because if i would pay for bus I wouldn't make any money. I worked on that job for less than a month.
My fourth and last job was in furniture workshop, I was a loader and a packer at first but after some time i was assigned to burn the leftovers from the materials, there was plastic and other materials which was quite bad for my health, I worked there for a total of 2 months and left. At that job, one Chad laughed at me (without malicious intent) for being a virgin. This Chad looks almost like Dolph Lundgren but he married some ugly ass skinny chechen girl (lol, just shows how easy it is for women even if they're ugly)

Last edited:
Imagine being a toilet who can make money, lots of it on top of that, by just sharing whory pictures of herself online. Or just by existing even.

I've been a NEET for several years and I'm grateful for that

If you were a foid you could just make an OnlYfaNS

The worst thing is that often you have to work together with women and niggers

Doesn't get more humiliating

Jewish r the problem of anything