Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working is more fun than studying, thank god the work life is easier

Have u waged yet? They only show the good parts

in undergrad at a p good school
what makes you say the work is harder? y'know wearing suits and ties and earning money instead of doing these stupid tests and exams, studying until 3 am?

what makes you say the work is harder? y'know wearing suits and ties and earning money instead of doing these stupid tests and exams, studying until 3 am?
depends on the job ig, I guarantee u waging at walmart isn't fun tho

I started JEEmaxxing when i got in 11th grade but i stopped because of my chemistry lmao. Maths was good physics was extremely good chemistry was ass i used to cram all the inorganic bullshit and wasn't able to solve most of the questions idk why and physical chemistry was fucking hell log calculations were sucking brain matter out. I agree studying is a living hell wagecucking is far better you just have to wear a tie seat on a chair for 10 hours a day get paid and go back home

Not true at least for me. Back in school I could just hide in my room for weeks straight and just do whatever I felt like. I would sleep and wake up in whenever and however long I pleased, in fact I wouldn't even know what time it was or even whether it was day or night at the moment. I would study, complete assignments and the such but at my own pace, my own way. Every day I would do something new and most importantly I had an everpresent feeling that I was moving somewhere, progressing in life.
Now my boss owns my soul, I am a slave to the clock, the damn cunt controls when and how long I work, sleep, play, everything. By the time friday comes by, I am completely exhausted and before I regenerate It's monday again. I have no energy left for anything, for none the personal projects and just interesting things I wanted to do, It's just work, rest, work, rest, for the rest of my days. I have no agency left in my life, everything I do revolves around my employment. What is the worst about it is the feeling that this is it, this is the endgame, it will never get better, it will never change even slightly. Same shit every day. I already hate this and it's only been a couple of months.

Not true at least for me. Back in school I could just hide in my room for weeks straight and just do whatever I felt like. I would sleep and wake up in whenever and however long I pleased, in fact I wouldn't even know what time it was or even whether it was day or night at the moment. I would study, complete assignments and the such but at my own pace, my own way. Every day I would do something new and most importantly I had an everpresent feeling that I was moving somewhere, progressing in life.
Now my boss owns my soul, I am a slave to the clock, the damn cunt controls when and how long I work, sleep, play, everything. By the time friday comes by, I am completely exhausted and before I regenerate It's monday again. I have no energy left for anything, for none the personal projects and just interesting things I wanted to do, It's just work, rest, work, rest, for the rest of my days. I have no agency left in my life, everything I do revolves around my employment. What is the worst about it is the feeling that this is it, this is the endgame, it will never get better, it will never change even slightly. Same shit every day. I already hate this and it's only been a couple of months.
Did you have a college degree?

This makes seasonal work look appealing. Or contract jobs that only last for several months. Totally depends on what industries your skill set works with.