Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working in fastfood is a mogging nightmare

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I don't work in fast food, I don't work because I don't want to and I'm on welfare.
But think about this:
If you work in a fast food joint like burger king, mcdonalds, taco bell or subway, you will be mogged by all the prettyboys and chads who frequent there with their teen stacey girlfriends.
Seriously, the mcdonalds and taco bell downtown is often full of teen foids, sometimes they'll have their male friends and boyfriends with them.
And these guys are young, confident and happy because they were blessed with good genes, a better family background and they have foids willingly hanging out with them.

Imagine working the counter at mcdonalds and taco bells and seeing these fags mog you to the shadowrealm, AND having foids with them.
These foids would avoid you like the chink virus.
Funnily enough, quite a few fast food places have woke, lib bitch, white guilt managers who either mostly or only employ shitskins from india or from some shitpit CUNTry in south east ASSia.
And aside from arranged marriages to shitskin foids who are secretly sucking and riding white cock, these niggas are likely LDARing too.
Some of them might even be users on here.

Last edited:
I would hate working fast food

I worked at a fast food restaurant in the UK and it was ropefuel to say the least. Prime Cdemoralisinghav cunny would come in with their half caste boyfriends and smash up the restaurant and smoke weed. Putting up with this whilst on slave wages is demoralizing.

Back when I was bluepilled, I tried to get a job at mcdonalds, but failed the interview.
That was an absolute blessing in disguise.
I'm surprised you failed your job interview tbh. I turned up to mine drunk and I still got hired.

I'm surprised you failed your job interview tbh. I turned up to mine drunk and I still got hired.
The manager was a foid, and lots of foid managers are left leaning and are obsessed with diversity, inclusion, equality and feminism.

I worked at a fast food restaurant in the UK and it was ropefuel to say the least. Prime Cdemoralisinghav cunny would come in with their half caste boyfriends and smash up the restaurant and smoke weed. Putting up with this whilst on slave wages is demoralizing.
In mcdonalds in the UK, including my local one, they've had to employ bouncers and lock the toilets because of chavs and niggers.

The manager was a foid, and lots of foid managers are left leaning and are obsessed with diversity, inclusion, equality and feminism.
At my restaurant they would hire anyone no matter what. The hours were bad and the work would make the happiest of people want to hang themselves from the nearest lamp post. I would rather be on NEETbux than work at a fast food restaurant.

In mcdonalds in the UK, including my local one, they've had to employ bouncers and lock the toilets because of chavs and niggers.
That's typical at most McDonald restaurants unless it's in a rural location. You can look up footage from restaurants in Manchester and London where 100-150 niggers swarm the entire place, steal and fight.

Any job that deals with servicing normalfag cuntsoyciety is not for incels.

You are on welfare??

Lucky mf

I worked in fast food for 3 months and my boss chimped out when I put in my 2 week notice and next day cried trying to get me to stay

Deathnic currycel here. Working at curry restaurant in germany, luckily most young chads don't come here as they prefer fast food. But young average looking and deeply in love couples more often do, and they make me feel horrible. Valentines day was a nightmare, I was working in the evening and had not beat my schmeat for 2 days because I had been busy. One couple was a couple that looked like they were maybe 30. The guy was average looking and the girl was a voluptuous brunette with juicy thighs. Their table was placed so I could see them from the kitchen, and she had her back towards me. They wer laughing and at one point whe bent over the table to kiss him and her tight pants left nothing for the imagination, she had these big round buttocks. I was bricked up in seconds. When I had my 20minute break I just went to the toilet and nutted in 45 seconds. Then I thought of the guy who not only got to clap those cheeks later that night, but had that big booty foid in love with him. God will have to beg for my forgiveness. Fucking nigger normies