Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

working in an office shrinks ur duck every second tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i don't know what's about it

but honestly

i don't think anyone can be a true alpha locked up in an office lciking and drinkign coffee and shit

But muh air con rooms. What’s worse a white collar or some blue collar tradie busting his back all day outside?

Cope

I would love to do that

LDAR in a office with my own PC and AC while sipping coffee

blue collar
I know this chad tradie. 6’4 built like a fucking Greek god while having a handsome face. Walks past a couple of girls in the street and they giggle uncontrollably like adolescent teenagers.

Over for duckcels tbh

I know this chad tradie. 6’4 built like a fucking Greek god while having a handsome face. Walks past a couple of girls in the street and they giggle uncontrollably like adolescent teenagers.

brutal

>tfw you are a low-t wageslave and the only chance you will ever have to make foids giggle is when you slip on an ice block
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tfw you sitting in an office while writing this.. I like it more than any other job tho

i don't think anyone can be a true alpha locked up in an office lciking and drinkign coffee and shit

Cope

Chad's banging his Stacy secretary in his own private office, with this view:
1c-rent.jpg

Chad can fuck foids in his office and can wreck havoc on the offices if his demands are not met. Needless to say he probably get promoted very quickly and become the boss in the blink of an eye.

if you're not in heavy sports, blue collar or violent crime you're basically a woman

I woud love having a job like this or a job in general.

Office jobs are pretty chill
But yeah testosterone injections should be mandatory for office workers

You make a valid argument.

I want my duck to stay safe man

I could do that 20-30 hours a week, but I'd wanna die if it was 40

i don't know what's about it

but honestly

You will be in the office until you start claiming Obama care in your sixties boyo.

Ginger soy

Shrinking and changing sizes and whatnot sounds unsafe for a live creature tbh.