Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working in a store near a city highschool is suifuel

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
So many untouchable forbidden fruit silk skinned prime jbs, i see all those girls walk home with guys after school, if i was born nt in a city i wouldnt be incel, u have to be a legit failure to not be succesful if u were born to a normal family in a city, im isolated and living in a shithole i watched my friends grow up and develop emotionally from hanging with friends and girls after school while i played football vs the walls in my room and coped with video games and while they received aerotenin and dopamine frm being productive with friends i had to abuse vidya fapping and food just to make my life bearable

Just lol if u werent born a truecel/autistic in a city and arent NT must be gigahigh E spoiled shitter

Lol, wtf is this thread

Just lol if u werent born a truecel/autistic in a city and arent NT must be gigahigh E spoiled shitter
mERwFSL.gif

So many untouchable forbidden fruit silk skinned prime jbs, i see all those girls walk home with guys after school, if i was born nt in a city i wouldnt be incel, u have to be a legit failure to not be succesful if u were born to a normal family in a city, im isolated and living in a shithole i watched my friends grow up and develop emotionally from hanging with friends and girls after school while i played football vs the walls in my room and coped with video games and while they received aerotenin and dopamine frm being productive with friends i had to abuse vidya fapping and food just to make my life bearable

What does the last sentence mean?

What does the last sentence mean?
If i werent born a minority, born truecel tier (legit shit unfixable face), born with normal non abusive parents with no financial struggles, born to a normal neighbourhood where theres a generation at ur age and u go to same school, born mentally healthy, and still ended up a failure (weeb/incel/no friends/no gf etc) u are a huge faggot

I also work near a high school biggest suicide fuel there is

While you get worked up over JBs, they’re either unaware you exist or think you’re disgusting. Either way, you capture a moment of their attention at best and then get discarded. It’s the DEATHpill.

While you get worked up over JBs, they’re either unaware you exist or think you’re disgusting. Either way, you capture a moment of their attention at best and then get discarded. It’s the DEATHpill.
I want to kidnap a jb and just lick their thighs