Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working as little as possible, partime, or NEETING is the best option for incels

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
For an incels life progresses like playing WoW, XP are experienced, when you finish a book or a game, or movie you have experienced it, when you play a game you get more experience, it makes you cope or even happy when that happens, but it's diffrend than the way a normie live his life.

Have you wondered why normies can do mundane tasks or homework without having problems? That is because for them life progresses more like Clash of Clans, the normie talks to a femoid for example (In Clash of Clans that would be building a farm for example)
Now the normie can't talk to that femoid all day, he has to take it slow and it will come in small parts in time, in the meantime, he can do boring shit because it doesn't affect him in any way. He knows spending a whole day with the max free time for himself being a movie before going to bed is worth it because he is going to a party on Friday and he is sure he is going to get laid.

So said in a simple way, The normies life progresses all the time, it happens automatically, while the incels life progresses when he experience stuff.

Incel life is a script. It's cope, LDAR, cope, LDAR till the very end. You get bored of copping and just rot. You get bored of rotting and cope. A Normie has had sex or has the prospect of it whcih fuels him to try new things without being paranoid about the female gender.

As an asocial misanthrope, most post-industrial jobs today are intolerable; therefore hermitceling is my best cope, because I despise the human race.

Nah fuck that, id literally kill myself if i didnt have a job to go to. Its the only thing that stops me from killing myself + at least it stops me from being bored and shit.

I fucking hate work. I just want to stay at home and play vyda all day long. I can't because of student loans and rent. I'm thinking about just falling down the stairs at work to see if I can break something for workers comp

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I fucking hate work. I just want to stay at home and play vyda all day long. I can't because of student loans and rent. I'm thinking about just falling down the stairs at work to see if I can break something for workers comp

Fall head first, injuries from the neck up gives you an added bonus for workers comp compared to a broken ankle

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Fall head first, injuries from the neck up gives you an added bonus for workers comp compared to a broken ankle

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Nah fuck that, id literally kill myself if i didnt have a job to go to. Its the only thing that stops me from killing myself + at least it stops me from being bored and shit.

what do you do?

Jay said:
what do you do?

even though its retail its much better than being jobless and killing myself.

Anyone who isn't a neetcel is missing out.

IceCutter said:
OP you are black guy in Denmark? Man successfully running niche game on those sexy danish bitches would feel fucking great.

You're not an incel are you ?