Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting working as a loner is draining

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i like my job and the money is nice but when i get home, i just play vidya for a few hours then head off to bed so that i'm not tired the next day.

wish i got a gf and some friends to text, play with, anything.

no brag but i think i moneymog most of my former classmates but they are all probably living happier lives cause they have actual people that care about them.

just needed to get this off of my chest boyos :feelsUgh:

i like my job and the money is nice but when i get home, i just play vidya for a few hours then head off to bed so that i'm not tired the next day.

no brag but i think i moneymog most of my former classmates but they are all probably living happier lives cause they have actual people that care about them.

either get neetbux or save up enough to move out of the country

Yeah

cant you surgerymax since you got some money ?

breathing is draining

Imagine having a girlfriend to return to... How lifefueling would that be.

cant you surgerymax since you got some money ?
He’s 5’4 dude, LL ain’t an easy thing to pursue at that height. I’m
when i get home, i just play vidya for a few hours then head off to bed so that i'm not tired the next day.
My life for the past 6~ years. I just rot in my room with video games and legos.

I don't even know how wagies live that life.

When I immserve myself in games or books I need a 6 hour session MINIMUM but often it becomes a 12 hour session.

Anything else just doesn't do it for me. In many games 3 hours is just enough to finish the tutorial lmao, what kind of progress could you even make in that time. Plus I would always know that tomorrow I need to wageslave and couldn't enjoy the game.

But I guess you have money and still mog me tough

Know that feel. Working when you have nothing to live for, and coming home to no one. You just feel like a slave, and it feels so unrewarding. I tried work for some months but I just can’t stand it

I don't even know how wagies live that life.

When I immserve myself in games or books I need a 6 hour session MINIMUM but often it becomes a 12 hour session.

Anything else just doesn't do it for me. In many games 3 hours is just enough to finish the tutorial lmao, what kind of progress could you even make in that time. Plus I would always know that tomorrow I need to wageslave and couldn't enjoy the game.

But I guess you have money and still mog me tough

It can take about 25 minutes to regain focus after being distracted from something. It makes one wonder how long does it take to recover your focus from 9 hours of waging? ofc nobody is going to conduct a study on that, but food for thought.

look into islam.
start reading books
work out
go fishing

look into islam.
start reading books
work out
go fishing
Going fishing is kinda hard as an alcoholic incel.

The whole time, you get a bit bored and think about the drinks that you need to have once you get home.

You even see beer bottles on the shore of the lake or river that you're fishing at.

it sucks but dont become a neet, its even worse

Going fishing is kinda hard as an alcoholic incel.

The whole time, you get a bit bored and think about the drinks that you need to have once you get home.

You even see beer bottles on the shore of the lake or river that you're fishing at.
i gave you advice , take of it what you will

Get a remote job you can do from home. I can often get all my work done by noon and have the whole afternoon to do whatever I want.

Last edited:

Same. A session after work needs to be like 7 hours or longer but then you start cutting into sleep.

I think that's part of why so many play games like COD where you just play some matches and then go to bed.

For me, being around other people is exhausting most of the time.

You can keep and maintain a job? Brutal NTmog

living as a loner is draining​

here, fixed it :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Agree, money's good but I'd rather have decent folks surrounding me.

He’s 5’4 dude, LL ain’t an easy thing to pursue at that height.
Yeah, leg lengthening is a meme. Have fun wasting several tens of thousands, permanently losing mobility in your legs, and probably some other complications, just to gain like three inches, at which point you'd still be a manlet.

Cope or rope. The endless of dilema of Inceldom.