Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Workcels....how do you do it?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
How can you mentally go to work every weekday wasting away and getting nothing for it? Sitting down in most cases, getting fatter and more enmeshed in the web. Simply breathing as an incel is exhausting but to work and contribute to the elites who persecute us?

I am going for training in my field sometime soon. I always wondered this same thing. I would probably get a false rape charge and be sent to prison for life on my first day at a job.

Zielony4 said:
I am going for training in my field sometime soon. I always wondered this same thing. I would probably get a false rape charge and be sent to prison for life on my first day at a job.

What's your field bud?

Zielony4 said:

Yeah, it's a maze of landmines for our kind.

Zielony4 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
What's your field bud?
Accounting. :'(

Lol I'm currently a full time accountant. If you got questions, just ask me. Yes, it's absolute hell :)

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lol I'm currently a full time accountant. If you got questions, just ask me. Yes, it's absolute hell :)

Yea I remembered that. Thanks, I appreciate it!!!

TheRealChincel said:
How can you mentally go to work every weekday wasting away and getting nothing for it? Sitting down in most cases, getting fatter and more enmeshed in the web. Simply breathing as an incel is exhausting but to work and contribute to the elites who persecute us?

I work for a video production company and there's a fair few gross guys like myself in the editing room so we have a good time. I'm lucky really. I also do delivery work on my bike on evenings and weekends when I can be bothered, as well as swimming 3 times a week so I'm not at risk at getting fatter haha.

a-virgin-nigger said:

How is it working now? I've heard that accountants are basically cucks for their clients from January to April.

I need money to buy a boat, pay for survival classes, explore the sea, find a desert island, and then go live there for the rest of my life. That is why I work.

being unemployed is really boring, even playing video games everyday has its limits. I don't really like working but I hated not working more

TheRealChincel said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
How is it working now? I've heard that accountants are basically cucks for their clients from January to April.

So fucking stressful. We call it "busy season". I'm deep in the middle of busy season just barely making it to the next day. My hours are shit because I'm in B4 (80-90 hour work weeks). My commute is horribly long (1.5-2) each day. The teams are super stressed, morale is incredibly low and were understaffed. You get the gist. It's crap.

I need money to eat candy and wow, so I took any shitty retail job

a-virgin-nigger said:
So fucking stressful. We call it "busy season". I'm deep in the middle of busy season just barely making it to the next day. My hours are shit because I'm in B4 (80-90 hour work weeks). My commute is horribly long (1.5-2) each day. The teams are super stressed, morale is incredibly low and were understaffed. You get the gist. It's crap.

Jesus, Gandy, and Hemsworth... I'm speechless.

TheRealChincel said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Jesus, Gandy, and Hemsworth... I'm speechless.

Yeah achieving NEETdom iis my #1 goal. I just need get through this busy season.

Work as little as possible. Just LOL at even pretending to enjoy licking the ass of Mr. Ovenberg and a society that hates you.

I don't work right now, but if I didn't live in my mom's apartment, I'd be a bum on the street.

It's either suicide, work and support yourself, or beg people for money like a pathetic loser.

Not a whole lot of choices.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Yeah achieving NEETdom iis my #1 goal. I just need get through this busy season.

May you ascend to NEETdom, just lol @ the cucks who shame us for being NEET or aspiring to it.

TheRealChincel said:

You get paid for it so how is it getting nothing? I make roughly $70/hour. 

If I weren't working, I would be LDARing at home browsing the web doing the same thing but without getting paid for it so that's worse. I also have some reason to get out of the house which helps my mental.

oldcel said:
You get paid for it so how is it getting nothing? I make roughly $70/hour. 

If I weren't working, I would be LDARing at home browsing the web doing the same thing but without getting paid for it so that's worse. I also have some reason to get out of the house which helps my mental.

The money goes towards mere survival for most incels. You're working to live and living to work. I'm a NEET but go out almost daily barring very cold weather.

TheRealChincel said:
The money goes towards mere survival for most incels. You're working to live and living to work. I'm a NEET but go out almost daily barring very cold weather.

You have to make money to continue to live. At least with the money I make, it helps me save up so I can GTFO early and I spend it on myself on nice food or vacations even if I go alone. If I'm a NEET, I would almost never leave the house because I wouldn't have money and it would be more depressing to me. Workcelling is a form of cope for many.

I used to work for 2 years, its repetitive and demoralising af, but atleast it gives more money than neetbuxxing.

refmd said:
being unemployed is really boring, even playing video games everyday has its limits. I don't really like working but I hated not working more

Virginp0wers said:
I used to work for 2 years, its repetitive and demoralising af, but atleast it gives more money than neetbuxxing.

I do alright for myself.

Virginp0wers said:
I used to work for 2 years, its repetitive and demoralising af, the only benefit is existing income.

> Work so your tax money can fund welfare for women who jump from cock to cock

Game Developer here. I enjoy working tbh. Keeps your mind sharp and that mini orgasm you get when you solve an issue that's been bugging you all day or sometimes week is neat.

Started investing my extra money instead of losing it on self improvement shit to impress whores recently which I feel is good change in my life.

I like my job. My boss is someone I'm really cool with. There used to be a woman GM but she got demoted because of her attitude and the way she treated people(that's what she gets). I don't make much money but it works out because it's only 150 a month to live where I do. The only other things I spend money on are gas, weed and food.

i want to workcel enough to retire early

In the 12 months I workceled in payroll and got an accountancy qualification, it was awful, but earning and saving money was a great feeling. I saved over 1/3 of my income. which has come in useful when I finished my contract and have been on NEETbux for 17 months now. I had delusions that I could stay in full time work and save 5/10K a year towards an early retirement in my 50s (not bad for someone without any wage until 28-29) as I knew I had no life or prospects for ever having a family.

I got a job in facilities last year but was kicked out after a week. I have come to the conclusion that I am simply too asocial to work, but I could never get on disabilitybux for it. I am trying to find a local part-time job just to get everyone off my back and still have free time to myself. I've given up on the idea of retiring early, but feel I could cope with a permanent part-time job at 2-3 days a week and could still save a few grand a year.

With being on NEETbux, hermitceling is the best way to be frugal and not get triggered by all that I am 'missing out' on by society. I can get by on 35USD a week after bills and could save about 70USD per month, or use it for fast food treats. I have come to be content with it and am very grateful for food and shelter, which are the absolute basics of survival. Basic Income is my dream, so I can truly LDAR at home without all the manufactured stress of work and dealing with people all the time.

i shall live and die as a neet. havent left the house in a good few months, haha!

i love being left handed and not neurotypical (not!)