Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Workcels (Esp STEMcels) who can listen to long podcasts at work: Armchair Revolutionary interviews me while I'm at the gym

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

This was from a while back but I didn't promote it or mention it at all because I felt like I was cringey. Not AR, but me. AR got in contact with me and asked to do an interview. I was busy as always so postponed it for a week. When AR contacted me again to remind me that the interview would be taking place in an hour, I was on my way to the gym. I was so unprepared.

At the time, I felt like I sucked as an interviewee. It was hard to concentrate cuz I wasn't in the zone - due to being caught offguard. Also, I was distracted by what was going on in the gym. So I felt like the interview was terrible. I wanted to erase it from my mind because I was cringey.

But I've just started listening to it while at work for the first time and it's actually not as bad as I thought. It was actually pretty interesting to hear MGTOW AR's views.

Also, note, I am desperately trying to organize a Saturday livestream with Steve Hoca, possibly for 7pm UK/2pm EST. It's not official yet but we will see.

Last edited:
Yesss. Spread the blackpill, invisible. You're the true prophet of the blackpill.

Wait FACEandLMS works as a softwaredev?

Pretty incel career choice tbqh.

The way he kept cutting u off is annoying because u are much better to listen to then him

nice I'll check this out

Already watched it and yes it was cringey

i'm probably going to watch all of it since i have nothing better to do lol

i watched this in the background whilst leveling my wow character ages ago

the guy should talk less tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6