Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Work should meaningful and bring fulfillment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
And yet it isn't nowadays in 99.9% of cases. Instead we are forced to do meaningless, boring tasks for countless hours in order to get enough money that covers rent, food, bills and maybe a little bit of entertainment to dampen the pain of such an existence. And this causes a lot of suffering and existential anguish, making every day a slow torture.

And how do people withstand such a grim reality?

Well, besides various copes and vices, one gram of meaning and fulfillment they can derive is from "love", relationships, sex, intimacy, affection. Eventually a family.

And yet males like us not only are living a hell of unfulfilling and meaningless work that doesn't even pay enough to outweigh its meaninglessness, but we are denied the things that make people tolerate this hell.

And yet males like us not only are living a hell of unfulfilling and meaningless work that doesn't even pay enough to outweigh its meaninglessness, but we are denied the things that make people tolerate this hell.

We should at least pay less taxes. How do we benefit from society anyway? In my country single males face the highest rates of taxation. Society hates single males, wake up!

Work would be meaningful if at the end of the day you could go home to a wife who loves you and to kids who look up to you

Working hours havent changed since I dont know, 1890s? Yet look what techonogically advanced world we live in. Working hours should be decreased to 4-6 hours a day. Modern proletariat should protest over this and fight for this, and not over some imaginary gender wage gaps or an unlucky nigger.

Last edited:
A solid cope each day keeps the rope at bay.

My work is meaningful and it gives me joy and fulfillment. :dab:

No, I wish :feelshaha:
I'm a grad student in Mathematics.
Ohh, a doctorate. Good luck with that, I read a lot about doctorate programs and they sound like hell and slavery.

Yes it should boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back