Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Work or die

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
How cruel can this reality be?

*if you're male

*if you’re NT

charles mansonpilled

i had a dream today that a 10/10 girl was sucking my cock and i didnt even feel any pleasure like fapping, just woke up with an erection

am i ascending into asexuality :feelsLSD::p

i had a dream today that a 10/10 girl was sucking my cock and i didnt even feel any pleasure like fapping, just woke up with an erection

asexuality is better than inceldom tbh.

I didn't consent to work. I didn't consent to need to kill other things and eat them not to die horribly from starvation.

It's either black or white in this society, no neutral ground.

Living with parents.

Sleep forever

are you white passing btw?
No :feelsrope:, my father is also mixed and he has more white features than me. I have a darker skin but i dont have the typicsl ethnic hair(thank god)

No :feelsrope:, my father is also mixed and he has more white features than me. I have a darker skin but i dont have the typicsl ethnic hair(thank god)
What do people usually guess your ethnicity to be?