Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

work in female dominated workplace and still incel

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I just don't understand. Girls don't care about me. I bet the girls talk about the guys at work they'd fuck and it's the Chads and never me. Honestly the office Chads are really handsome. I bet they have fucked half my department.

imbored21 said:
I just don't understand. Girls don't care about me. I bet the girls talk about the guys at work they'd fuck and it's the Chads and never me. Honestly the office Chads are really handsome. I bet they have fucked half my department.
Tfw not an office Chad
Tfw not any Chad.

How many times do I have to say this because youre not chad.

i can't even imagine how horrible it would be to work in a male dominated industry. At least I have eye candy even if they only fuck Chad.

how are they suppose to care when you are invisible

Fuck that sounds like hell.

I’m tempted to pick a corporate office of this company I’m applying for where there’s the highest concentration of girls (where they have global HR), but I think I would just end up in the same position as you tbh.

It’s over.

At my work there is something like 9 girls on every man. still a vrigin.

It's because you're physically unattractive.

The one year I workceled, it was almost 80% FHO, only the warpig was single and she never made a pass. My mother had suddenly died five weeks before I started there. I crushed on this Marisa Tomei lookalike and impressed her with my knowledge, then I heard reference to an LTR, I was all business from then on. I came to hate the job because they kept putting me on the bastard phones despite my numerous complaints. I passed the apprenticeship, noped out of there and have been NEETing ever since, barring one week in another job.