Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Work couples are the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
I can't even distract myself from my inceldom at work. It's pure rage/suifuel. JFL isn't it suppose to be a bad idea to date someone who works with you? Yet I see tons of work normfaggot couples being affectionate with each other on break and in the front. There's nowhere I can go to escape the constant reminder of how over it is for me. Neets really have the right idea. Why even participate in this world when you gain no true benefit? Too bad I literally can't afford to go neet since I plan on moving out on my own to get away from my hellish family. Goddamn it I wish I could just get a fucking break.

Lift a female at your workplace.

work couples should be against the rules tbh

Stupid normies doing affection things in front of lonely men. They usually do that on purpose to hurt you bro.

Tell HR you are uncomfortable with public displays of affection.

work couples should be against the rules tbh

Workplace relationships are actually regulated by a lot of employers because they could cause a serious headache.

No employer wants a claim of favoritism that turns into a discrimination lawsuit.
No employer wants distractions in the office and decreased productivity.
No employer wants to be involved in a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Et cetera.

Stupid normies doing affection things in front of lonely men. They usually do that on purpose to hurt you bro.
where u got ur avatarfrom? i saw hate page about some fat woman in usa and they said this is how her father looks