Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Work and other responsibilities of adult life would leave little time and be to tiring/stressful to properly enjoy a relationship.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Once you have finished school, your bachelor's - all without getting to enjoy youth and dating a woman, we'll never be able to properly enjoy it.

Even if we magically got a girlfriend now, most of us would have little time for her, would be too tired and stressed out from work. Same thing with her.

Not only that, the older women get, the less feminine they are. Relationships become MUCH more transactional between adults, there's little room for "love" and proper affection and intimacy. They become more jaded, more materialistic, more focused on the practical aspects of settling down because she's running out of time (and because she's been through a string of relationships already, they've really lost their excitement and appeal, it's routine by now).

Not that younger women aren't bad, they just haven't gotten THAT jaded and manipulative yet.

women become nasty in every way after 30

Any woman above 25 is not worth it unless she was your partner before she turned 25.

Not only that, the older women get, the less feminine they are. Relationships become MUCH more transactional between adults, there's little room for "love" and proper affection and intimacy. They become more jaded, more materialistic, more focused on the practical aspects of settling down because she's running out of time (and because she's been through a string of relationships already, they've really lost their excitement and appeal, it's routine by now).

So true, I've reached the point (age 29) where I don't even want a relationship anymore.
Even if I suddenly turned into a 6/10 high tier normie or a 8/10 Chadlite, the only foids I could get would be burnt out roasties in their late 20s or early 30s, who would feel no true love to me, they would have much more experience (and expectations) than me. As you said, our relationship would be purely transactional, our life would be about work, kids and money.

We would have a typical adult couple relationship with all the problems, but without the emotional and sexual bond that we would have created if we had got together in our teens.

Teen love and teen relationships are everything. Literally everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back