Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal words to call a woman to piss her off

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
toilet, tuna wallet, foidalosus, foidaloid, foid, stink bait, cunt, whore, bitch, fefail, fefailosus

I like telling them to kill themselves

If you want to truly piss off a foid ignore her completely

they're never ignored though
That's why it stings when a guy does it. They're so used to getting validated and worshipped that they almost have a God complex and won't handle anyone not giving them their "deserved" attention

Cock sock/sleeve, squeeze, runt etc. :feelsjuice:

Not to forget, foidlet

Stink cavern. Cum potty. Slut. Hoe

Stretched roast beef

In my experience, the most hurtful thing to say to a woman is to call her average. The reason why is that she will be more inclined to believe that you're being honest with her. Compare that to just calling her an "ugly bitch", she will rationalize to herself that you only insulted her because you were angry, not because you actually felt that way.

They love to say they aren't sex objects and don't need men to live, but when you call them ugly they go fucking insane lfmao :feelskek:

Pean Holes.

Yid

just call her a nigger works errytime

Just don't waste your energy on them.

Call them average or ugly looking. That would piss them off the most because you are being honest about their looks.

Just say that you thought they where a tranny.
Nothing hurts a women more then thinking that people see her as a man in a dress.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just tell them they are fat.

toilet, tuna wallet, foidalosus, foidaloid, foid, stink bait, cunt, whore, bitch, fefail, fefailosus
No that makes you look weak and psycho as fuck.

Call her chick, broad, female, sweetheart, princess, sweety, cupcake, etc. Anything that demeans the respect she thinks she’s entitled to.

I like telling them to kill themselves
how the fuck are you admin? you fuckin mostly type didn't read, too long. No wonder this site has so many glowniggerz

It, toiletoid, humanoid, fuckable object, biorobot, sex toy pretending to be human.

How dare you insult me you sauerkraut nazi :feelswhat:
what the fuck is your avi doing? Shit in the pants and tries to take off his pants but since his so fuckin fat he can't? Is it you?

I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISGRACE JOEY HERNANDEZ. Bitch im coming for you!!!

I got those dudes

Crotch bleeder :feelsdevil:

Unfaithful swine.