Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Words of wisdom from @Tellem-T

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I finally found him, thank God. :feelsohh:

The racepill destroyed him but his legacy lives on. He had some words of wisdom for the community:

Speech1

Speech2

Speech3

Speech4

@Templarcel421 @Ritalincel @tehgymcel420

daily reminder that all the forum claimed that he was a truecel

based, very based

Why'd this guy leave again? Iirc he asked to get banned after he posted his photos but I don't remember much beyond that.

Why'd this guy leave again? Iirc he asked to get banned after he posted his photos but I don't remember much beyond that.
he requested a permaban like 10 times and changed his mind. It's the reason we have a limit now.

although hes a fakecel i miss this nigga.

he requested a permaban like 10 times and changed his mind. It's the reason we have a limit now.
is he happy w his desicion now? i feel like i would really regret permabanning myself and then not having a chance to go back

How did you track this nigga down? Where is he at now? My fav poster, I need to know.

is he happy w his desicion now? i feel like i would really regret permabanning myself and then not having a chance to go back
no, he regrets it. I told him not to but the idiot didn't listen.
How did you track this nigga down? Where is he at now? My fav poster, I need to know.
We are soulmates, we will always find each other.
He's watching over us right now :feelstrash:

damn well tell him he’s a legend, i’m a newfag and i still know of him cuz everyone talks about him lmao

LMAO my nigga T! He is based and redpilled, wish he could come back.

Biggest fakecel nigga of all time. I called him Tellem--Tyrone before anybody else.

He'd be a saint if he looked the part

Faggot fakecel.

i dont want to hear about that robust roblox tier framed fakecel nigger

I miss the times when our good-looking fakecels were at least good and funny users.

I miss him and all the other racepilled incels.

he is tho, just like me.
He isn't though. Fakecels always stick up for other fakecels.
zKVj5zr.png

I wish I saved the screencaps of him bragging about his 100s of Tinder matches (Not from SEA either, from Canada and from Eastern Europe) and posting the screenshots of femoids sending him nudes. Maybe @13k has them? He literally bragged about how good looking he was, and how everyone was stupid enough to believe him like idiots. It was hilarious seeing him do that heel turn like a cartoon villain.

Regardless I called this fake faggot out from the get-go, he was always an obvious LARPer, but most of you faggots (including other truecels) believed him because of his huge halo effect. JFL.

Wtf? Is he still pretending to be incel? Even after he got all those matches on Tinder? I assumed he gave up on the LARP and was out there slaying IRL.

He wasn't an incel.
Even if he wasn't an incel, we still have him to thank for this.
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Nigga is wilin funny as shit

zKVj5zr.png

I wish I saved the screencaps of him bragging about his 100s of Tinder matches (Not from SEA either, from Canada and from Eastern Europe) and posting the screenshots of femoids sending him nudes. Maybe @13k has them? He literally bragged about how good looking he was, and how everyone was stupid enough to believe him like idiots. It was hilarious seeing him do that heel turn like a cartoon villain.
yeah, good times

tell em tyrone
zKVj5zr.png

Regardless I called this fake faggot out from the get-go, he was always an obvious LARPer, but most of you faggots (including other truecels) believed him because of his huge halo effect. JFL.

fucking based, even blackpilled his mother