Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Words I never heard of before discovering the blackpill

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
1. Ramus
2. Maxilla
3. Canathal tilt
4. Zygotes
5. canthopexy
6. browridge
I don't think that the average person even knows what those are or where they're located.

I still don't know what of that means tbh, I just know it's over

'Tis some looksmaxxing forum stuff tbh

that's some of the overlap with lookism shit

"Sliding Lefort." Sounds like some french pop group.

1. Ramus
2. Maxilla
3. Canathal tilt
4. Zygotes
5. canthopexy
6. browridge
I don't think that the average person even knows what those are or where they're located.
I remember being on r/amiugly, and I'd see guys talking about "you have a negative canthal tilt," or "upper eyelid exposure" and at the time I told them "Nobody cares about that stuff. He still isn't ugly." but now I can't unsee the fact my mild upper eyelid exposure is killing my looks.
"Sliding Lefort." Sounds like some french pop group.
You are getting it mixed up. It's "sliding genioplasty" and "Lefort 1, 2 or 3."

Please enlighten us OP
1. Ramus
ANATOMY
an arm or branch of a bone, in particular those of the ischium and pubes or of the jawbone.

2. Maxilla
the jaw or jawbone, specifically the upper jaw in most vertebrates. In humans it also forms part of the nose and eye socket.
3. Canthal tilt
Canthal tilt is defined as the angle between the medial canthus and the lateral canthus. The medial canthus is where the upper eyelids and lower eyelids meet on the nasal side. The lateral canthus is where upper and lower eyelids meet on the ear side.
4. Zygotes
The zygomatic arch, or cheek bone, is formed by the zygomatic process of the temporal bone and the temporal process of the zygomatic bone
5. canthopexy
All canthopexy techniques involve securing the lateral retinaculum to the periosteum of the superolateral orbital rim with a suture
6. browridge
Browridge, also called supraorbital torus, bony ridge over the eye sockets (orbits). Browridges are massive in gorillas and chimpanzees and are also well developed in extinct hominids. They are more prominent in males than in females.

Skull bones tier iq bro!

The only bones i don't know the names of... Yet.

People who cope will all that "recessed maxilla" "NCT" bullshit are low IQ retards. Irl women aren't actively searching for that. I've seen plenty of normie and random dudes with hot gfs who don't even know what those terms mean

People who cope will all that "recessed maxilla" "NCT" bullshit are low IQ retards. Irl women aren't actively searching for that. I've seen plenty of normie and random dudes with hot gfs who don't even know what those terms mean
Low IQ

I remember being on r/amiugly, and I'd see guys talking about "you have a negative canthal tilt," or "upper eyelid exposure" and at the time I told them "Nobody cares about that stuff. He still isn't ugly." but now I can't unsee the fact my mild upper eyelid exposure is killing my looks.

You are getting it mixed up. It's "sliding genioplasty" and "Lefort 1, 2 or 3."
Insane how girls can get away with eyelid exposure and negative tilt but it's a death sentence to males.

They don't need to know what they mean. All that matters is that they subconsciously respond to those features. Shit, I don't even know what any of this means specifically, and I can't be bothered to look that shit up, since those details won't add anything of value to the greater black pill knowledge base. All I know is that they're different measurements of different parts of the face.

1. Ramus
ANATOMY
an arm or branch of a bone, in particular those of the ischium and pubes or of the jawbone.

2. Maxilla
the jaw or jawbone, specifically the upper jaw in most vertebrates. In humans it also forms part of the nose and eye socket.
3. Canthal tilt
Canthal tilt is defined as the angle between the medial canthus and the lateral canthus. The medial canthus is where the upper eyelids and lower eyelids meet on the nasal side. The lateral canthus is where upper and lower eyelids meet on the ear side.
4. Zygotes
The zygomatic arch, or cheek bone, is formed by the zygomatic process of the temporal bone and the temporal process of the zygomatic bone
5. canthopexy
All canthopexy techniques involve securing the lateral retinaculum to the periosteum of the superolateral orbital rim with a suture
6. browridge
Browridge, also called supraorbital torus, bony ridge over the eye sockets (orbits). Browridges are massive in gorillas and chimpanzees and are also well developed in extinct hominids. They are more prominent in males than in females.
Thank you
They don't need to know what they mean. All that matters is that they subconsciously respond to those features. Shit, I don't even know what any of this means specifically, and I can't be bothered to look that shit up, since those details won't add anything of value to the greater black pill knowledge base. All I know is that they're different measurements of different parts of the face.
Pretty much

Insane how girls can get away with eyelid exposure and negative tilt but it's a death sentence to males.
Upper eyelid exposure is a feminine trait, of course they can get away with it because they are supposed to have it.

Phyltrum
Elliot

Upper eyelid exposure is a feminine trait, of course they can get away with it because they are supposed to have it.
Excessive amounts looks bad on both genders.

1. Ramus
2. Maxilla
3. Canathal tilt
4. Zygotes
5. canthopexy
6. browridge
They call it the personality.

Lateral orbital rims
Gonial angle
Undereye support
And many other shit

but now I can't unsee the fact my mild upper eyelid exposure is killing my looks.
Mogs me cus i have a ton of upper eyelod exposure, i cant even squintmaxx it away