Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Words from the "about me" from a 48yo landwhale on a dating site

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Just a piece of advice ...never look at a big girl ,woman ,lady and think....ahh shes a big lass il get a shag here ...there seems to be this preconception that a big girl will sleep with a guy for a bit of attention ...well believe u me I get plenty of that ..so if u are looking for a pity shag...jog on ..... The meaning of life ....is it just a game show

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=190236450

Does anyone actually look at a big lass and think "I'll get a shag here"? When I see a big lass I usually think "how can I erase this landwhale from my memory ASAP?"

I'd fuck her hard tbh

Depressing as fuck, this is suifuel.

I didn't understand anything written there.

>Has children
>Separated from husband
>Red hair
>Tattoo on her tits
Guaranteed easy as they come and yet mogs me to oblivion

Depressing as fuck, this is suifuel.

Its depressing that she gets "lots of attention". I totally believe her, even though I find her repulsive looking.

34983418_151784812348588_6027564400355835904_n.jpg

JFL @ a landwhale that thinks she has options @ 48 :feelskek:

Its depressing that she gets "lots of attention". I totally believe her, even though I find her repulsive looking.

I can confirm the attention level they get. I had even a worse landwhale, equipped with bushy eyebrows, that told me in real life "I know you like me". All of that, while I was repulsed as fuck and I tried not to puke. You see? Even when what we say doesn´t apply, they still give male attention for granted.

I can confirm the attention level they get. I had even a worse landwhale, equipped with bushy eyebrows, that told me in real life "I know you like me". All of that, while I was repulsed as fuck and I tried not to puke. You see? Even when what we say doesn´t apply, they still give male attention for granted.

Yes I have had fat/ugly women act like they were uncomfortable in my vicinity as though they see me as some sort of sexual predator threat, even though I have not hit on them or even talked to them before. Lol, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Stupid ugly cunts.

This is all part of being a sub-6 male subhuman in the 2000's though. You are treated like a subhuman that would fuck dead bodies, beastaility etc. They actually think all sub 6 men are thirsty for anything.

Who still makes the duck face in 2018? Lmao

she has that crazy clown look down. shes 48 and the amount of dick she can still get would shock you. meanwhile there are guys in their prime here thinking about suicide because lack of sex/relationship.