Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Words can't express how much i hate greycels

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
God everytime one of them posts on my thread my blood pressure goes through the roof

Why the fuck cant they go somewhere else?

Dirty greycels with their retarded opinions. If i could butcher every single greycel on earth I would do it without blinking an eye

Keep crying for me, I will post where I fucking want to.

I'd rather stay a greycel for longer (although I hate it ngl) and contribute more instead of just quoting someone or replying JFL every single time (although I do it here and there ngl) like you dirty postmaxxers

I'd rather stay a greycel for longer (although I hate it ngl) and contribute more instead of just quoting someone or replying JFL every single time (although I do it here and there ngl) like you dirty postmaxxers

just lol at greycels

holy based

JFL

I burn blue and fuck you.
Dwadd

Its over for colorblindcels

Ive never postmaxed in my life you worthless greycel. This is why i dont read greycel posts. Complete bullshit.

We have so many greycels coming in every day, and yet our daily affluence is always around the same.

Is there a place I can gather user data to study this phenomenon ?

We have so many greycels coming in every day, and yet our daily affluence is always around the same.

Is there a place I can gather user data to study this phenomenon ?

What do you mean by "daily affluence"?
I assume that if you mean that the ratio of non greycels to greycels remains relatively constant, it is because an equal number of postmaxxing non greycels and spammer/foid/dishonest greycels are banned over a long enough period of time.

Ive never postmaxed in my life you worthless greycel. This is why i dont read greycel posts. Complete bullshit.
You literally made a post just a while ago about "forum chad" where you said they do crap threads a lot, JFL

You literally made a post just a while ago about "forum chad" where you said they do crap threads a lot, JFL
That's not postmaxing you complete and utter low IQ greycel

muh contributions

That's not postmaxing you complete and utter low IQ greycel
Making crap threads is not postmaxxing? What is then? Tbh idk rly care if u guys do it, sometimes the shitposting is fun, just not my thing tbh ngl

Greycels have all the motivation to postmaxx at least until becoming blue. Blue is a pretty cool rank, looks better than my high echelon ranking right now even.

Making crap threads is not postmaxxing? What is then?

Your answered your own question, greycel

"just quoting someone or replying JFL every single time"

Your answered your own question, greycel

"just quoting someone or replying JFL every single time"
That's on the same level as crap threads tbh, depending on how much you do it

Low IQ thread ngl

u were one not too long ago