Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Words cannot express how much I hate being ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I come from a race of desert dwellers who do nothing but fast and pray to an invisible man in the sky. When they come of age they fuck their cousins so they can have heirs who will do nothing but fast and pray to the invisible man in the sky.

I am ugly and considered an outcast in my community, therefore I will never get to use a females stinky roast beef flaps. The only thing I have access to is pickled fish, which is just a cheap imitation of pussy.

You like fesikh?

Words cannot express how much I hate being autistic. We all got our problems.

I would love it if I had a nice tight female cousin I could fuck.

Anyways I think ethnics should embrace their race and stop worshipping whites like cucks

I would love it if I had a nice tight female cousin I could fuck.

Anyways I think ethnics should embrace their race and stop worshipping whites like cucks
What if I'm a mutt? I'm raceless :feelsjuice:

Aren't you Christian?

What if I'm a mutt? I'm raceless :feelsjuice:
If you are Incel, you are a cuck for worshipping any race of humanity since that race especially the females have decided that your genes arent worthy enough to pass on.

But worshipping whites as an ethnic is especially cucked since you are worshipping the race that is fucking your woman in masse due to JBW.

Might as well sit in a corner and watch white chad fucking that girl in class that you have a huge crush on

If you are Incel, you are a cuck for worshipping any race of humanity
I'm not a misanthrope. I can admire a man regardless of his race, but some groups are less laudable than others. I respect myself, I'm wiser than the average male of any other race. I also know jews are better than whites nowadays, that doesn't mean I worship them. You have to accept the differences between races, that's all :feelsjuice:

I'm not a misanthrope. I can admire a man regardless of his race, but some groups are less laudable than others. I respect myself, I'm wiser than the average male of any other race. I also know jews are better than whites nowadays, that doesn't mean I worship them. You have to accept the differences between races, that's all :feelsjuice:
Yeah I agree one should be realistic about races, and some races have inherent physical advantages and disadvantages due to their racial genetics and cultures particularly in the Dating and Sexual Market, as selected for by Females

I wouldnt call that Worship to acknowledge that.

But a lot of people Ive seen go farther than that, like oh My entire race sucks, the white race is superior, blah blah, completely ignoring the fact that there are high functioning and successful individuals of all races.

If you live in the West, you are aware of the vanity of Pean "women".

Before I recount my experiences, let me add new ones:

I was walking in the 'Sotan metro once, when I stopped briefly because the sidewalk was being blocked by a group of much taller Pean holes. They were focused on a local White Chad, and ignored me until I moved closer, which caused one to look at me briefly and say "Yeah". They didn't apologize.
dot-dotdotvb.gif

I hate having ethnic hair so I hate being deathnic too

Last edited: