Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Word of advice for youngcels

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
IF you have the chance, get over your traumas and fuck ups by your late 20s maxx, because in your 30s, the mental disfigurement becomes too great to fix. I am experiencing this right now. I've been permanently fucked over by too many years of trauma, failure, and stagnation. Whatever surgery or treatment you have to get done, do it quickly if you can before its too late. Don't wait endlessly hoping for things to get better on their own; things usually just get worse without serious and dramatic intervention and effort. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have already made a post on this here but I'm making one again because this is really important.

the brainfog will go into my eyes and i will no longer be able to see

I will be too busy starving from the (((famines))) and suffering under new world order

No treatment for my subhuman genetics

Life has fukcing hit me, mang
I have been in your shoes so I can safely say that this is how it will go: sink or swim. Either you're going to find the thing in you that gets you to be able to carry out a dramatic change in your life, or you'll slowly fade away in your own personal hell, while your parents ineptly and idly stand by.

I will be too busy starving from the (((famines))) and suffering under new world order
Lots of vulnerable young men will be straight out cast into oblivion (like you and myself). This is just the unfortunate reality of things.

Yeah youngcel should listen to it but even a 1 years old truecel is doomed we all know it :feelsbadman:

Lots of vulnerable young men will be straight out cast into oblivion (like you and myself). This is just the unfortunate reality of things.
I will deal with it has it comes

I will deal with it has it comes
Circumstances will be so overwhelming that there will be no way to deal with it other than suicide.

Revelation 9:6​

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."

Circumstances will be so overwhelming that there will be no way to deal with it other than suicide.

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."
I will find that quote in my bible and rip out the page and use it as toilet paper

I will find that quote in my bible and rip out the page and use it as toilet paper
Its horrifying and infuriating as that sounds, its true though! Our world is crumbling before our eyes.

Its horrifying and infuriating as that sounds, its true though! Our world is crumbling before our eyes.
IF you have the chance, get over your traumas and fuck ups by your late 20s maxx, because in your 30s, the mental disfigurement becomes too great to fix. I am experiencing this right now. I've been permanently fucked over by too many years of trauma, failure, and stagnation. Whatever surgery or treatment you have to get done, do it quickly if you can before its too late. Don't wait endlessly hoping for things to get better on their own; things usually just get worse without serious and dramatic intervention and effort. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have already made a post on this here but I'm making one again because this is really important.
This always depends on factors, whether they are essential or not, it doesn't matter.The Bible is, for the most part, allegorical, any anthropocentric interpretation of it are just quotations from the individual's own head.And whenever “world” is said in Hebrew, it is actually a reference to people. It's like the saying goes: “each person is a world”, “know yourself and you can do what you want” – that is, what is part of your essence, of course.

are just quotations from the individual's own head.
Dude everything comes out of our heads, one way or another, but some insights are timeless truths. When civilization crumbles you'll see weak people begging for death. Its not at all beyond the realm of possibility. You already see incels here begging to die now that the civility in mating is gone, causing us to regress back to the norms of barbarians.

real. respect.

Dude everything comes out of our heads, one way or another, but some insights are timeless truths.
Yes, you are right. But I said they are allegorical in the aforementioned format.

real. respect.
Cats Love GIF

Incels craving death here isn't allegorical, its literal.
Speak for yourself, I'm 1.63 tall and have a disproportionate face. I don't want to kill myself as I am a coward and do not desire such action, in fact it is the normies who encourage a truecel to lasso through their social rejection.

And the truth is that the majority here are afraid of cutting themselves, perhaps killing themselves, stoicism is the philosophy of those who use coping, because the flesh hurts. Sure, you might try and it not work, but the chances of you trying again are slim and will be reconsidered.

Life is so vast that, even to die, you need it to express yourself. And full death does not exist, because everything is a system of consumption and essence, firstly that the essence precedes existence, secondly that after your death in conscious life you still continue to exist, but in another way, because your cells accumulate in space, in the universe and on earth, this is also life, life has different forms, bacterial, anyway...

Speak for yourself
As if I am the only one who wants to die here. Take a look around you. Not everyone is like you.
And full death does not exist, because everything is a system of consumption and essence, firstly that the essence precedes existence, secondly that after your death in conscious life you still continue to exist, but in another way, because your cells accumulate in space, in the universe and on earth, this is also life, life has different forms, bacterial, anyway...
After death my consciousness will cease to exist. That is all.

Zoomers will continue watching tiktoks until they waste away. There's no hope for most of them.

Thanks for the advice. I confirmed what you said, I waited my entire adolescence for "things to resolve themselves" and I'm on the verge of suicide. You are one of the few who help the community in a significant way to save incels from social ostracism.

I waited my entire adolescence for "things to resolve themselves" and I'm on the verge of suicide. You are one of the few who help the community in a significant way to save incels from social ostracism.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Speak for yourself, I'm 1.63 tall and have a disproportionate face. I don't want to kill myself as I am a coward and do not desire such action, in fact it is the normies who encourage a truecel to lasso through their social rejection.

And the truth is that the majority here are afraid of cutting themselves, perhaps killing themselves, stoicism is the philosophy of those who use coping, because the flesh hurts. Sure, you might try and it not work, but the chances of you trying again are slim and will be reconsidered.

Life is so vast that, even to die, you need it to express yourself. And full death does not exist, because everything is a system of consumption and essence, firstly that the essence precedes existence, secondly that after your death in conscious life you still continue to exist, but in another way, because your cells accumulate in space, in the universe and on earth, this is also life, life has different forms, bacterial, anyway...
All that matters is pain relief. Suicide is only recommended for those who are already dead, for them life has become unsustainable. I agree with your quote, total nonexistence is unattainable because everything went from "essence to acts".

Nigga sleeps every two days.

After death my consciousness will cease to exist. That is all.

No, it's not everything. You as a conscious ontological being cease to exist in this life format, but the essence of what you were in this being continues to exist, that is, your cells and organisms.Life is not this reductionism of perception that you know as you, it is an expansion of essential and existential architecture.
As if I am the only one who wants to die here. Take a look around you. Not everyone is like you.
This is true, the desire to want to die is present, but they are still alive expressing this desire in life, and in the end it is just a desire, not something concretely realized, it is coping, most of it is fantasized about a supposed solution.

Here is an incel forum, most of us express our desire to want to have sex and throw away our organic desire, that's centralism here, technically, as well as the negative pessimistic things we have as a result of frustrations of unfulfilled desires.

Last edited:
You as a conscious ontological being cease to exist in this life format, but the essence of what you were in this being continues to exist, that is, your cells and organisms.
So what? I won't get to experience any of that after death once my consciousness ceases to exist.
Life is not this reductionism of perception that you know as you, it is an expansion of essential and existential architecture.
It is simple and reductionist, you're just preaching a bunch of new age woo bullshit.
and in the end it is just a desire, not something concretely realized, it is coping, most of it is fantasized about a supposed solution.
Its not realized because of survival instinct. This is what Revelation 9:6 talks about when it says: "death will flee from them". Death is not easy to attain when you are built to prolong your survival, which makes prisons out of our bodies.

Thanks for the advice. I confirmed what you said, I waited my entire adolescence for "things to resolve themselves" and I'm on the verge of suicide. You are one of the few who help the community in a significant way to save incels from social ostracism.
Agree

No, it's not everything. You as a conscious ontological being cease to exist in this life format, but the essence of what you were in this being continues to exist, that is, your cells and organisms.Life is not this reductionism of perception that you know as you, it is an expansion of essential and existential architecture.

This is true, the desire to want to die is present, but they are still alive expressing this desire in life, and in the end it is just a desire, not something concretely realized, it is coping, most of it is fantasized about a supposed solution.

Here is an incel forum, most of us express our desire to want to have sex and throw away our organic desire, that's centralism here, technically, as well as the negative pessimistic things we have as a result of frustrations of unfulfilled desires.
Whats ur life plans kina? Ldar and then what? Because for rest of us its ldar till *rope*