Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woody Allen movies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
For quite a while, decades even, they seemed timeless . . . now within the past few years they have aged horribly. If you are a normie, you can't unsee the pervy narcissism of Woody. If you are an incel, when you see Woody shacking up over and over again with intelligent 10/10 women, this is the equivalent of those action movies that have some 90 pound gorgeous actress kicking the heads off linebackers: just completely, laughably unrealistic. Even Woody himself has some sort of internal sense that his own films are completely unrealistic fantasies. There's a reason why, as one of the most accomplished filmmakers of all time, he had to resort to marrying his noodlewhore step-daughter, and make films that cast only impossibly beautiful rich whites in his own movies. While they will continue in the future to have badass 90 pound white actress action flicks, I think the rom-com genre of the incel-looking neurotic shacking up with 9s is dead in the water. The future IS female :soy:

Last edited:
yeah that genre is dead

I've had almost exactly the same thoughts. This is high iq. Still enjoy his pictures despite all this. Midnight In Paris is one of the best films ever made in my opinion. I'll always be grateful to him for making that and other greats, particularly Crimes and Misdemeanors and Bullets Over Broadway but I digress.

I've had almost exactly the same thoughts. This is high iq. Still enjoy his pictures despite all this. Midnight In Paris is one of the best films ever made in my opinion. I'll always be grateful to him for making that and other greats, particularly Crimes and Misdemeanors and Bullets Over Broadway but I digress.
I still enjoy his films that don't use that trope too. Midnight and Paris, Crimes, and Radio Days are classics. Openly liking Woody Allen films is a good way to trigger millennial normies. Also the actors who backstabbed Woody can fuck themselves those fucking hypocrites.

I need to check out Bullets Over Broadway though.

I like matchpoint

I can remember watching manhattan

I still enjoy his films that don't use that trope too. Midnight and Paris, Crimes, and Radio Days are classics. Openly liking Woody Allen films is a good way to trigger millennial normies. Also the actors who backstabbed Woody can fuck themselves those fucking hypocrites.

I need to check out Bullets Over Broadway though.
Yeah it's hilarious. & I too always got good truecel vibes from Allen. Just trying to get by like the rest of us.

woody might be an intelligent, acclaimed filmmaker and comedian but hes still a 3/10 jewish midget who had to incestmaxx a rice, as unbelievable as it sounds.
watch midnight in paris though, it's blackpilled and very comfy to watch

Go back and watch episodes of Seinfeld, it's laughable how good looking the women who date Costanza are. Of course, all of his dates/relationships always end horribly, but it's still insane to think that they would even be seen in public with a 2/10 balding manlet.