Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woo Them With Your Personality, Quick Wit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Yall have heard this shit before. "Oh some people have a charisma about them. They talked about the future. Puckered me up:foidSoy:" Blackpilled you know you cant directly manipulate people, because they wouldn't listen to any fucking thing you said. If you ever even tried to get your own basic necessities reached, they would call it over bearing(it makes me feel uncomfortable when you stand so closed to me in line to get your food), I just hope my body language is just as bad now when im having blueprints:shhh::feelsokman:

they wont listen to you because you are unattractive

they wont listen to you because you are unattractive
i know but strategically wouldnt it be better to come off as steve erkel"did i dooo that" then some trench coat wearer

dude its not like in the movies. you are either attractive and esteemed or ugly and rotting
True in out in the open chad stacy cuck social contexts, but there is a lot of places to hide when adulting. If you dont really bring it up, most foids are so self absorbed they will forget you when you are washing dishes, or scrubbing floors. It is kind of boring in my opnion to even have to come from that low of a space, but i think it would be worth it to have the high up apartments in gta online:feelzez:

Personality is a big load of rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back