Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Won't go back to school once I go to work

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Today's news read that the exam is going to be held in July. I suddenly recalled that when I was a child, it was very painful to read. My parents always told me: When a student is very happy, you will know when you go out to the society.

At the time I thought: shit.

Now that I have been out of the society for a while, I really feel:

It's cool to make money! ! ! Who wants to go back to be a student! ! !

Thinking back to that year, I read every day from eight in the morning to one or two in the middle of the night. I woke up the next day and continued to read. Every day there were weekly exams of different subjects to prepare for. Preparing for the mock exam, and there are random random exams in class every day.

I thought that everything would be open to college. Who knew that in order to push the Zhen Institute, the four-year grades could not be dropped. Don’t ask me why I don’t have to take the exam. I hate exams the most (╯‵□′)╯︵ ┻━┻

The feeling of preparing for an hour to the fullest for a long time, otherwise the past year will be in vain, it's terrifying.

Therefore, in four years of college, I study more difficult subjects, and occasionally there are group reports that will affect my grades by others. If I accidentally miss a cool class, I have to take a class taught by half of the teachers. Often, there are only two or three questions in the test paper. Then it's two fucking papers, miss? ? ? Miss what? ?

Going to graduate school is even worse. Whether or not I can graduate is entirely in the hands of the professor. I will do whatever the professor asks me to do. I can’t leave like a job if I’m bullied by the seniors. The time spent before changing professors is all wasted. , If you can't do research, you can't graduate. Life has been spent in the laboratory and then received less than 10% of the salary after leaving the society. When I talked, I burst into tears ಥ_ಥ

When I was a student, I was miserable, and I was still very poor.
Even if I have a part-time job, my parents will always give me pocket money, but it’s still not enough to spend. I still can’t go to 7-11 to buy whatever I want. A 590 piece of clothing will be too expensive to buy. Go shopping Xinyi District will only buy things at Muji in the end.

Now that you can make money by yourself, you don't need to take exams anymore! ! ! You don't have to think about buying anything to see your parents' faces! ! !
I just feel very free and very happy, I don’t want to go back to be a student (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)