Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WONT BE LONG....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
cheer up comrads...it won't be long before chads will cease to exist....everybody going to be fucked up facially pretty soon....the survivors will get the spoils post gods war..

The devil does not want nuclear war....he wants his kingdom to continue forever...God wants nuclear war as prepping artillery for the final solution.....the second coming of Jesus ad the armies from heaven....whom the pentagon refers as (UFOS)...

holy shit I hope that's true. Wars = lifefuel. Fuck normies, foids and sexhavers in general. Only Incels are worth saving but they are going to LDAR anyways. :smonk:

Other hotspots are China - Taiwan and in the pacific region as a whole with their Gook diplomacy

holy shit I hope that's true. Wars = lifefuel. Fuck normies, foids and sexhavers in general. Only Incels are worth saving but they are going to LDAR anyways. :smonk:
Right..my hexagram friend...

God says people will be EATING AND DRINKING...MARRYING AND GIVING IN MARRIAGE...AND KNEW NOT UNTIL THE DESTRUCTUON CAME..

Now...how the hell is that an incel life??? Llmmaoo

Right..my hexagram friend...

God says people will be EATING AND DRINKING...MARRYING AND GIVING IN MARRIAGE...AND KNEW NOT UNTIL THE DESTRUCTUON CAME..

Now...how the hell is that an incel life??? Llmmaoo
how are you so certain of God's existence though. It seems to me that every religion is a plot with a purpose. Christianity : the main goal of Christianity was the complete destruction of the Roman Empire and control over the population. Islam : Mohammad literally wanted to become statusmaxxed and he succeeded due to his high IQ.

how are you so certain of God's existence though. It seems to me that every religion is a plot with a purpose. Christianity : the main goal of Christianity was the complete destruction of the Roman Empire and control over the population. Islam : Mohammad literally wanted to become statusmaxxed and he succeeded due to his high IQ.
Mohammd is not from the chosen base...nor ordanedto be a prophet by god...he is not an Israelite or REAL JEW...the Arabs come out of ishmael...and Ishmael (a son of abraham) was promised to be a great nation with prince's and rulers (Islamic dynasties)...but ISSAC was the chosen (12 tribes of israel)....

God punished the Israelites for idol worshipping and disobedience...they ALWAYS WENT INTO SLAVERY LIKE EGYPT WHEN THEY SINNED...Point is

God exalts and abases man for God's purpose...

The "second coming of christ" would be a Project Bluebeam psyop tbh
I've heard of project blue beam....but earthly chaos they cannot control at the intensity level that this world will be set upon during that time..