Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wondering about the situation of other incels

JoeyBoy02

JoeyBoy02

Greycel
Hi, making this post because i would like to get some insight into the situation of other incels… anyone who bother replying… This might be stupid, but whatever i guess…

Age?

Height?

Weight?

Balding or not?

Virgin?

Do you have friends?

Do you think or know that you have ADD, ADHD or something else?

Financial situation? ( If your broke, poor, managing or whatever else)

Did you finish high school? Go to college?

Ever thought about suicide before? Have any intentions of it?

Lastly… Have you ever, more or less remained inside for a long period of time? Days? Weeks? Months? Asking because i haven’t gone to a store or anything since February 2022…

Many questions with questionable intentions.

5'7

191 lbs

Yes

Yes

No

Maybe

Proletarian

Currently in uni

Yes

The longest time I spent without going outside was sth like 4-5 months

Many questions with questionable intentions.
How so? I wanna know if i can relate… Just feel kinda alone in things even tho i know others struggle and this could give me some insight into how others have it

5'7

191 lbs

Yes

Yes

No

Maybe

Proletarian

Currently in uni

Yes

university as a trucel? brootal :feelsrope:

5'7

191 lbs

Yes

Yes

No

Maybe

Proletarian

Currently in uni

Yes

Thx, was really wondering about the last one as a whole year went by while i laid in bed and didn’t care much before, but now it feels so depressing

Must be rough being in uni

Age? 23

Height? 5ft10

Weight? 300 lb

Balding or not? Current norwood 3.5

Virgin? yes

Do you have friends? no

Do you think or know that you have ADD, ADHD or something else? no idea

Financial situation? ( If your broke, poor, managing or whatever else) managing

Did you finish high school? Go to college? no

Ever thought about suicide before? Have any intentions of it? thoughts yes intentions no

Lastly… Have you ever, more or less remained inside for a long period of time? Days? Weeks? Months? Asking because i haven’t gone to a store or anything since February 2022… I can stay in my house without leaving for weeks at a time

5'9

130 - aushwitzcel

No, my long hair is my only good feature

KHHV

No, unless brocels on here count

OCD when my anxiety is high

Broke NEET

Went to High school and nothing else

Lots of Suicide Scenarios in my head

After I graduated high school in 2018, i managed to LDAR for about a year and a half afterwards b4 my mom forced me to get a job :feelsrope:

university as a trucel? brootal :feelsrope:
Thx, was really wondering about the last one as a whole year went by while i laid in bed and didn’t care much before, but now it feels so depressing

Must be rough being in uni
It is, yeah :feelsbadman:
Seeing foids nearly every day knowing you'll never fuck them, hearing normies talking about their sexual lives, that shit is suifuel af :feelsbadman:

Seeing foids nearly every day knowing you'll never fuck them, hearing normies talking about their sexual lives, that shit is suifuel af :feelsbadman:
i went to a crappy community college for 1 semester, but it was only for a meme degree that i ended up failing all my classes but not b4 spending the money i received from financial aid on vidya and alcohol :feelsdevil::feelzez:

3D5C6EEB 2EA4 4C1D 8E60 43685739911D

Im 28 , my height is 185 , weight 70
Im completely bald , stuttering, broke
In a shit hole country (iran)
I don't have any friends
Be my friend guys

i went to a crappy community college for 1 semester, but it was only for a meme degree that i ended up failing all my classes but not b4 spending the money i received from financial aid on vidya and alcohol :feelsdevil::feelzez:
So you could still cope a bit, that's better than nothing :feelscomfy:

23-years-old

Height?

Weight?

Balding or not?

5'3

NW0

KHHV

Do you have friends?

Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.

ADD

Lastly… Have you ever, more or less remained inside for a long period of time? Days? Weeks? Months? Asking because i haven’t gone to a store or anything since February 2022…

How so? I wanna know if i can relate… Just feel kinda alone in things even tho i know others struggle and this could give me some insight into how others have it
how are you gonna post this and not post your own answers GrAYcel

Hi, making this post because i would like to get some insight into the situation of other incels… anyone who bother replying… This might be stupid, but whatever i guess…

Age?
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
Balding or not?
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
Do you have friends?
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself
go fuck yourself

5'7

191 lbs

Yes

Yes

No

Maybe

Proletarian

Currently in uni

Yes

200lbs at 5'7 jfc.. bro hit the gym or some shit

how are you gonna post this and not post your own answers GrAYcel

90 ibs

No

Yes

No

ADD or something

Poor

Didn’t finish high school

Yes and yes

There you go…

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself

go fuck yourself
meanie

It’s over mang
I had that idea for a while and it still feels like it… but now i’m questioning everything… like if i could have lived on and if life could somehow be worth living

i just basically suck at life

Age?

Height?

Weight?

Balding or not?

Virgin?

Do you have friends?

6'2
175lbs

my face is burned, that's all you need to know
also
OK GrAYcel