Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wonder what would happen...

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
...if I went on the reddit sub gonewild and made comments like "nice ass, this sub is so great for a virgin like me".

How many foids would instantly delete their posts and probably their accounts too? JFL.

It would be nice to troll, but would likely results in a ban within less than an hour.

Nah they feed off attention like that because they are attention whores.

...if I went on the reddit sub gonewild and made comments like "nice ass, this sub is so great for a virgin like me".

How many foids would instantly delete their posts and probably their accounts too? JFL.
It's better to say "hey I know you" then watch her delete the post bc she's scared of being exposed for being a hoe

I don't think there's a lot of foids posting there, and those that are are e-thots who'd see you as a mark.

they would make fun of u and call u creepy of course

u would get banned in 5 seconds then get PMs from cucks

There are so many guys commenting that you wouldn't even get noticed. Just sort by new in gonewild and see even the most average foids have at least seven to ten comments proclaiming some kind of love at best.

Some guy shaved his ass and posted it on gonewild got 200 upvotes and instantly had 50 orbiters in his dms jfl jfl.

You say that and they will ban you in 1 minute because its a cucked subreddit.

they would kick you out because theyre cucks

There are so many guys commenting that you wouldn't even get noticed. Just sort by new in gonewild and see even the most average foids have at least seven to ten comments proclaiming some kind of love at best.
High iq as usual from you

Some guy shaved his ass and posted it on gonewild got 200 upvotes and instantly had 50 orbiters in his dms jfl jfl.
fucking gay.people like him deserve death

They would ban you for having terrible personality

Have you done it yet?