Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wonder how many foids or chad are on this forum

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
i think their would be a good chance that we have fakes on here as with other incels forums because i know incels.me had people watching the sites after the E.R attacks so its stands to reason that non incels and interested parties would infilitrate these forums to gather info us.

what do others think in regards to this and any ideas to protect our freedom of speech and our views on society as i believe in time we will be under more scrutiny and have groups who oppose our views and our honesty try to destroy our inceldom ways

zero

none of them use sites like these. only social media

Chad doesn't know what internet is

this IS incels.me.

of course there are a lot of normies looking at the forum, but who cares? it's pretty simple to detect them if they try to register, so it's not like they get to be members and shit up the place.

Chad is too busy being chased by foids.

based on the survey results there are a few foids here or ppl just trolling, has to be some lurking as well

Chad has better things to do. There are some low end foids hanging around.

There are probably some fakecels on here.

A lot but not as much as you think

of course there are a lot of normies looking at the forum, but who cares? it's pretty simple to detect them if they try to register, so it's not like they get to be members and shit up the place.
But many users turned out to be larping fakecels, so it is somewhat of a problem here. Anyway, thanks for cleaning this forum, the mods do a great work and make Incels.co a better place

But many users turned out to be larping fakecels, so it is somewhat of a problem here. Anyway, thanks for cleaning this forum, the mods do a great work and make Incels.co a better place
Yikes bro
Anyone that browses incels.co is a cuck, incel or sub 4 roastie.

Maybe a few volcels. Or some religiouscels who would/could bang a foid but has standards which can't be met by average western whores.