Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

womens rights means that we have growing inceldom and voluntary harems with only chad/chaddam hoarding all of the women

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
My grandfather was the last generation in the Arab world that got to enjoy a teenage bride without any judgement or calls for her to go to school to become empowered. I thought that even though I live in Canada and can't find a western bride, I could always go back home to find a trad virginal Muslim wife who would love, appreciate, submit to me but no, they don't exist there anymore either. They are all getting educated, exposed to feminism on their cellphones and laptops, taking off their hijabs, driving, demanding the best men available. I have an okay salary but when I have tried to get matched to girls in Egypt, they're not impressed once they see what I look like and that I'm not motivated to go beyond my B.S. to obtain a higher salary. I hear girls in Egypt talk about their bfs when I visit and their clothing is growing more immodest. They regularly order virginity kits online in the rare event they do have an arranged marriage to someone they will eventually divorce rape. In my fathers Saudi Arabia, "rights" and feminism are also spreading. The men there are too cucked to fight it, rather many encourage it. They are destroying their sons and grandsons futures. Girls at a mosque I joined in Toronto nexted me one after the other. I got mad I admit and told a few of them they are entitled and not attractive enough to have such high demands. They all told me if there is no chemistry or sexual attraction, a marriage can't happen. Even these veiled women are just hos. Thats why they're now called hojabis. Its over!

Looks like even Islam got cucked. It's over.

Yes arabs are cucked. Most saudi arabian guys are gay or have engaged in some gay activity. These guys literally never see a woman who isn't walking around with the equivalent of a big black garbage bag covering her lol. I've heard from arab people that a lot of saudi guys are gay. Arab girls are definitely sluts. This is a shame because these countries used to have it right but the guys in power don't really give a fuck. They have their own multiple wives and a lot of money.

i s l a m donkey ass

It's over. There's no going back. Anyone who thinks we will go back is coping hard. Women will never be under our control again. The men of the world are far too cucked. Women will end up taking control of the governments of the world and have access to all the weapons and nukes so it won't matter that they are physically weaker than us. They will be able to annihilate us all if they really want to once they take full control.

Last edited:
Just buy a sex slave from IS theory bro