Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOMEN'S RIGHTS DO NOT EXIST

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Lets begin with Axiom A: At one point, women did not have rights, and did not at one point have rights before this point.

This is relatively agreeable, regardless of what definition of rights you use. Most people would agree women were second class citizens a little over a century ago, and spanning back to antiquity.

Axiom B: Humans have not had significant genetic change in a large timeframe. 

Our brains and bodies are about capable now as they were 3000 years ago. We have medicine and education to increase IQ, but overall we are the same species we were when major civilization started.

Observation: Sexual Dimorphism exists.

Therefore, from Axiom B, we can conclude that neither sex has gone significant changes. We then can further conclude that the differences between the sexes have not changed.

From Axiom A there are two possibilities

Either
1: They did not want rights

or 

2: They could not obtain rights.

If 1 is true, then giving women is either immoral or illogical. The argument that "they want rights now" does not hold because as we derived above, women's brains have not changed since the time were they did not want rights (assuming A). If we define rights as the natural moral restrictions against actions imposed on ones agency that said agent is entitled to, then naturally women do not want rights, and their desire for rights is taught. We know this is the case because as we said in Axiom A there was not some previous point where women had rights. If someone joins a cult and wants to be shot, this does not mean there is a moral obligation to shoot them. We know this because the natural tendency of humans is to recognize murder is a violation of ones self determination.

To preempt the argument "Well we used to murder and rape each other. that doesn't make it okay", this is non-sequitur. 4000 years ago people did not want to be killed. No living being does. We recognize that these actions are violations of ones rational agency. Therefore, 1 is true, it is immoral to give them rights even if they ask for them.

If 2 is true, then it is very simple to conclude its because men did not assign rights to them. Its not like Trees or rocks or dolphins play a part in the moral interactions of rights and freedoms, so the only other agents that would be deciding if women had rights is men. However, because of Axiom B, we can conclude that men are making the active CHOICE to allow women to have rights, as nothing physical has changed. We are 100% in control of women if the second premise is true. It would be ridiculous to say they have rights because they can be easily revoked at any time and there is nothing women could do about it. Women vote because we allow them to, not because they have a right to. 

Therefore, in conclusion, we as a society have a moral obligation to force women to take whatever actions maximize utilitarian value. Whether this be mandatory gfs for incels so they dont rope or ER, or incubators for Chads to increase the genetic quality of the planet. There is no point is allowing them descision because 

Either 
A: They are making the right decision 
B: They are making the wrong decision

We don't randomly toss hammers around because they "might hit the right nail". We grab them, and we make them do what must be done.

Women vote because we allow them to, not because they have a right to.

Enslacve women and use as sex dolls NOOOOOOOOOOW

RESPOND TO MY THREAD I WORKED HARD ON IT

Women want authority, but they don't want to bear the big responsibilities that comes with it.

Like for example, a lot of women want to become CEOs, but at the same time, they don't want to work that much. A lot of women, want to go on holidays, and they usually call in sick for work, its pretty fucking ridiculous...

They also benefit a fuckton from society. Free white knights who will help women, able to date up easily if they are not fat, and can get a good chunk of money from desperate males online. I don't know why women complain when they get to play life on easy mode

This is a great thread, although OP's understanding of Natural Rights theory as formulated by Voltaire and Rousseau does not seem complete.

I’ve been saying this for a long time. Pre-feminism women didn’t have the “rights” they do now. This is either because they didn’t want them or couldn’t obtain them. Either way, this proves they aren’t “equal” to men in terms of ability. Even if it comes down to physical strength, we live in a physical world, and if you’re physically weak, you’re fucked.

Women primarily do not deserve the right to vote or get involved in politics because they simply do not experience the world as it really is - they experience a childlike fantasy circus ride which is giggly and fun, not the harsh cold reality of a mans world.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of women, want to go on holidays, and they usually call in sick for work, its pretty fucking ridiculous...

Aren't you a NEET though?

Wait, so if we take away women's rights we'd be respecting women?

wtf I'm a feminist now

A Good Friend said:
Wait, so if we take away women's rights we'd be respecting women?

yes

we would respect natural gender roles

dardycunt said:
Aren't you a NEET though?
Yes, I'm currently a NEET. Last time, I've worked was two years ago. I'm currently on uni break until late February. What about yourself?