Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Womens orgasm is a stupid concept

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
I don’t know which dumb person started saying that women have orgasms and that it is compareable to mens.

Why do we have sex? For reproduction. For making babies.

What needs to happen? A man needs to ejaculate in a womans hole. That’s it.

Is it clear when it is done? Yes very clear. Done deal.

Do we need womans "orgasm" for making babies? No

Is it clear when a woman has orgasm? Hell no. Most women are not even sure when they come. They say stupid shit like: "I think I just came". You think? Are you not sure? Wtf stupid shit is that. Most women will say that they came this one time in the past. Hahahhaah. And the man will always be on his toes, "what if I am not good enough"? And they will lift the mans ego and say stupid shit like, "you are the only one that has made me come", "i think.." hahahahah

Only a cuck would believe stuff like this. Women are for making babies. Done deal. No one should care what a woman thinks about orgasm. It is stupid

Last edited:
Foids are objects

god made a mistake giving them the ability to orgasm

Imagine thinking it's a man's fault you were literally biologically designed to not need to enjoy fucking at all, let alone taking it as some sign of brutal subjugation from the evil patriarchy. :lul:

It is fake concept created in this century

I don’t know which dumb person started saying that women have orgasms and that it is compareable to mens.

Why do we have sex? For reproduction. For making babies.

What needs to happen? A man needs to ejaculate in a womans hole. That’s it.

Is it clear when it is done? Yes very clear. Done deal.

Do we need womans "orgasm" for making babies? No

Is it clear when a woman has orgasm? Hell no. Most women are not even sure when they come. They say stupid shit like: "I think I just came". You think? Are you not sure? Wtf stupid shit is that. Most women will say that they came this one time in the past. Hahahhaah. And the man will always be on his toes, "what if I am not good enough"? And they will lift the mans ego and say stupid shit like, "you are the only one that has made me come", "i think.." hahahahah

Only a cuck would believe stuff like this. Women are for making babies. Done deal. No one should care what a woman thinks about orgasm. It is stupid

Orgasm ≠ ejaculation. Do you always orgasm when you ejaculate or do you never orgasm outside of your ejaculations? I can orgasm multiple times without ejaculating, I don't see the biological usefulness other than incentivising me to seek someone to have sex with.

i would still love to make a woman orgasm tho

Orgasm ≠ ejaculation. Do you always orgasm when you ejaculate or do you never orgasm outside of your ejaculations? I can orgasm multiple times without ejaculating, I don't see the biological usefulness other than incentivising me to seek someone to have sex with.
I noticed this also, when i was younger and newer at masturbation, orgasm felt intense through my spine and through legs and hollowness in the belly, now i dont feel anything, the two are not even comparable.

based and logicpilled

I noticed this also, when i was younger and newer at masturbation, orgasm felt intense through my spine and through legs and hollowness in the belly, now i dont feel anything, the two are not even comparable.
missed out on feeling that via a female vagina and now you're no longer in your sexual prime :feelsrope:

missed out on feeling that via a female vagina and now you're no longer in your sexual prime :feelsrope:
Imagine the all the rest of the things we all become numb to. Missing out relationships and sex in teen and early twenties when all the feelings and emotions are intense :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: notice how couples over some years act with zero attraction and passion one next to other? And start saying things how sex isnt important in the relationship?

imagine being uncircumcised and feeling that via prime tight virgin pussy...
we will nevER have this
life is fucking unfair :feelscry:

Last edited:
imagine being uncircumcised and feeling that via prime tight virgin pussy...
i think never being able to experience that is the ultimate suicide-fuel.
there is no point in living.