Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's ONLY want hypermasculine dominant barbarian males who can lift a ton of weight. [PART 2]

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Women have sexualized gyms and turned them into eugenics playgrounds where men are made to break their backs in lifting ridiculous amounts of weight to meet women's ever increasing standards. Men have been totally dehumanized and buck broken, reduced to the status of hungry feral wild beasts.

PART 1:

Last edited:
ban women from gyms at this point

Brutal. It truely is over, why even bother going OUTSIDE.

lifefuel for gymcels. except not, because gymcelling won't take you out of the depths if u were already sub 5 to begin with.

We have no choice but to give up on society altogether.
Yep, that is IDEAL. But for some of us who are desperate for PUSSY (well in my case, it's foid feet), still need to participate via 'wagecucking' unfortunately.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Women have sexualized gyms and turned them into eugenics playgrounds where men are made to break their backs in lifting ridiculous amounts of weight to meet women's ever increasing standards. Men have been totally dehumanized and buck broken, reduced to the status of hungry feral wild beasts.
I could say that its yet another male only space yhat women destroyed, but c'mon ITS MEN WHO ARE ALLOWING ALL THIS HAPPEN.

I could say that its yet another male only space yhat women destroyed, but c'mon ITS MEN WHO ARE ALLOWING ALL THIS HAPPEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back