Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women’s method of moralism is determined by the level of attraction you possess

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
This guy would be viewed as evil and bad no matter what he does and will be mistreated and hated also won’t be respected at all
IMG 6781

This guy will be considered good no matter what he does and will be treated like royalty and will be loved also respected
IMG 6694

Blacks entire smv depends on hair

Blacks entire smv depends on hair
I disagree.

I have pretty good hair (at least I think I do because I get compliments on it) but people still cannot help but be disgusted by my face

I disagree.

I have pretty good hair (at least I think I do because I get compliments on it) but people still cannot help but be disgusted by my face
Of course you will be an inkwell if face is ugly, but I've seen difference in treatment of normies blacks with short hair and dreads.

Of course you will be an inkwell if face is ugly, but I've seen difference in treatment of normies blacks with short hair and dreads.
Oh ok.

I thought you were saying that the only difference between black niggas being inkwell and being a sexhaver was hair